Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this because 1 complete and utter attention whore says on twatter that he is coming to us, with some preposterous tweets about how he knows every step of the negotiations between City and Napoli - absolute complete and utter fucking bollcks.

This is the same football agent 153 who has boldly claimed the following done deals that even I know about (and I dont do twatter):-

Owen has signed for Neverton
Kaka is signing for the scum
Gaston Ramirez is signing for Liverpool tonight (a couple of weeks ago)
Cavani signing for City

Why do so many people fall for it?

another of his "MASSIVE" tweets was that Agger was not coming to City because Liverpool wanted AJ in part-ex but City were not prepared to let AJ go - fucking priceless

BringBackSwales said:
All this because 1 complete and utter attention whore says on twatter that he is coming to us, with some preposterous tweets about how he knows every step of the negotiations between City and Napoli - absolute complete and utter fucking bollcks.

This is the same football agent 153 who has boldly claimed the following done deals that even I know about (and I dont do twatter):-

Cavani signing for City

But.........don't you just hope he's right this time

ifwecouldjust...... said:
BringBackSwales said:

Cavani signing for City

it doesn't matter what I think, I am just telling you that this guy is a total wum, he does it to get as many followers as possible and so far has done it to scum, neverton, liverpool, arsenal and now us - this is why he has so many followers.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:08 am --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
craigsteel said:
I have this very strong its a done deal. Napoli have accepted our bid hence the price has collapsed and a good payout for me hopefully.

Bookies reaction to the uncertainty re: Kun situation ?

more likely a reaction to the daft fuckers tweets that then got retweeted by others and dozens of pages on here - just causes the bookies to be cautious, just in case

BringBackSwales said:
ifwecouldjust...... said:
BringBackSwales said:

Cavani signing for City

it doesn't matter what I think, I am just telling you that this guy is a total wum, he does it to get as many followers as possible and so far has done it to scum, neverton, liverpool, arsenal and now us - this is why he has so many followers.
And whoever it is will be sat at home, (school's out), or at work absolutely pissing his sides.

Good old agent_153.....

I have MASSIVE news for all English football fans

Next tweet...

#MCFC have had a bid ACCEPTED for #Cavani. #MCFC were in a real rush to complete negotiations tonight

Does sound a lot like a hilarious rag doesn't it.

For the record, if he does come, I'd be happy but we'd surely have to ship out Dzeko to make room. Rather we signed Cavani than Spuds or Chelski anyway.

Mario's Right Peg said:
CityPar said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
What do you mean as full of shit as me? im only telling you what he has told me mate.

Lol. He's a figment of your imagination! Ur only trying to compete with VVK in the wumming stakes.......

Oh is he really? I wouldnt post on here if there wasnt real interest in a player? ive been a city fan all my life and im as excited as anyone at the times we've had and the times ahead. I wouldnt like to be wound up like we all were by VVK, as he got us all hyped up ready for the signings. Nothing happend. i dont want anyone to be wound up as i am not that type of guy. i assure you these interests are real, as i wouldnt tell you them if they werent.

City fan all your life eh? Yet you only joined Bluemoon yesterday, the day agent_153 then tweeted the shite about Cavani, now there's a coincidence eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.