Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoned Rose said:
25357942.jpg

Come on guys FFS.

quality

If Cavani goes anywhere it will unfortunately be to Chelsea.

9 days to go City, we've got to get a move on!

Inzi said:
think it should be a bannable offence to speak of this cretin agent 153. please stop talking about anything he says, all of it is utter garbage

I've blocked the lot of the agents bullshitters and sick of people retweeting there drivel even if it's to take the piss jus block the fuckers

weare8kyk said:
If only we can get CAVANI!! Then YaYa can stay in the back and provides the defensive flare we desperately need when he goes front.

Stick to posting on the official Facebook page...

Bilboblue said:
Forzacitizens said:
Where is Mancini today?

Naples according to @agent_153

I wonder how many people follow him believing that he has info? I hope most people do it just to see how much of a Muppet he can make of himself. I'm assuming that he has more than one "Agent" account that he is tweeting from e.g. @FootballDave01.

weare8kyk said:
If only we can get CAVANI!! Then YaYa can stay in the back and provides the defensive flare we desperately need when he goes front.

in one of your earlier e mails you wanted the Toure brothers to play together in midfield, and now this, it is really hard to be the daftest poster on bluemoon but you have managed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.