Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
School hols over soon, he'll be fretting over how to keep his 40,000 gullible followers. His Cavani stuff is hilarious, he is making City and Chelsea's fictional bidding war for Cavani sound like an eBay auction.

He just wrote this classic:

"This #Cavani deal is the most unusual I've ever worked on. It has become a straight bidding war between #MCFC and #CFC. "

Yep, it's just like clubs to allow an agent working on the deal to tweet what is happening.

He's either 14 years old, or an unemployed guy with no life.

Oh no, I thought we had him in the bag, and then Chelsea just come in and throw all their money at them. God, they're ruining football

argyle said:

"This #Cavani deal is the most unusual I've ever worked on. It has become a straight bidding war between #MCFC and #CFC. "

Yep, it's just like clubs to allow an agent working on the deal to tweet what is happening.

I've just sent him a tweet telling him to fuck off back to school. Can't believe people take this bullshit on board.

Matt the Giant said:
weare8kyk said:
If only we can get CAVANI!! Then YaYa can stay in the back and provides the defensive flare we desperately need when he goes front.

You must have been thinking about De Rossi. Right??
Sorry, Clearly I'm getting too excited by the idea of signing CAVANI!.
Allow me to rephrase. Our defence becomes vulnerable when YaYa goes upfront or he simply becomes too tired to chase the ball. If we sign Cavani, we can simply allow YaYa to stay at the back and play the counter-attack football which got us a lot of goals last season (Rag, Arsenal, Liverpool...).
I personally value CAVANI deal 100 times of the deal of De Rossi.

argyle said:

Why would two clubs bidding for the same player be so unusual??

He's a clown this guy, just embarrassing himself now. It's actually white funny reading peoples responses.

Over the last week it's shown how dangerous Twitter is and the way it fucks with peoples minds.

As the great Nurse Ratched said "It's medication time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.