Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
argyle said:
He just wrote this classic:

"This #Cavani deal is the most unusual I've ever worked on. It has become a straight bidding war between #MCFC and #CFC. "

Yep, it's just like clubs to allow an agent working on the deal to tweet what is happening.

He's either 14 years old, or an unemployed guy with no life.

Why would be in a bidding war if we had already had a bid accepted, surely when a bid has been accepted you don't need to keep bidding. Some people are so crap at being wind up merchants

If Edin went I think it's possible Mancini would look to bring a striker in ahead of Tevez in the pecking order. I don't believe that Mancini trusts Carlos all that much, he just trusts the inconsistent Dzeko and the unreliable Balotelli even less, which seems fair. Perhaps with a view to being Aguero's partner the Cavani transfer makes perfect sense. I don't think it's strictly necessary to get Cavani in, but I certainly wouldn't assume that if he came he'd have to be 4th choice. In my opinion Cavani is the best opposition player I've seen at the Etihad, 4 goals from 4 shots in the CL last season, strong, fast, hardworking and impeccably clinical.

NQCitizen said:
If Edin went I think it's possible Mancini would look to bring a striker in ahead of Tevez in the pecking order. I don't believe that Mancini trusts Carlos all that much, he just trusts the inconsistent Dzeko and the unreliable Balotelli even less, which seems fair. Perhaps with a view to being Aguero's partner the Cavani transfer makes perfect sense. I don't think it's strictly necessary to get Cavani in, but I certainly wouldn't assume that if he came he'd have to be 4th choice. In my opinion Cavani is the best opposition player I've seen at the Etihad, 4 goals from 4 shots in the CL last season, strong, fast, hardworking and impeccably clinical.
not a truer word written or spoken.

The guy that tweeted this now has over 42,000 followers, I don't know if he can make some kind of commercial advantage out of it, but that's a lot of people.

Quite funny watching him back-pedal, just like the others were doing about De Rossi.

Ducado said:
The guy that tweeted this now has over 42,000 followers, I don't know if he can make some kind of commercial advantage out of it, but that's a lot of people.

Quite funny watching him back-pedal, just like the others were doing about De Rossi.

I thought De Rossi was still a possibility seeing as the press conference was a smokescreen?

Rammy Blue said:
Ducado said:

I thought De Rossi was still a possibility seeing as the press conference was a smokescreen?

Don't start

Ducado said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ducado said:

Don't start

;-)

Rammy Blue said:
Ducado said:

Where the fuck has all the talk about a smokescreen come from??

johnmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ducado said:

Where the fuck has all the talk about a smokescreen come from??

It's just Rammy being a dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.