Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
johnmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
I thought De Rossi was still a possibility seeing as the press conference was a smokescreen?

Where the fuck has all the talk about a smokescreen come from??

It's just Rammy being a dick

reported.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ducado said:
johnmc said:

I love Rammy.

Love you too.

Pigeonho said:
zebbemacahan said:
Pam said:
Why? Doesn't make a lot of sense, unless we're trying to hijack a deal one of the London based teams have lined up.

Maybe he does it to avoid leaks from within the club? Forums, rumours and media speculation would go into meltdown if, lets say, Cavanis agent was spotted at the Etihad by the janitor for example. Major deals and negotiations should be easier to hide
in big ol' London.
Would the janitor know what Cavani's agent looks like though?

Bobby won't be involved in negotiating transfer deals. He identifies targets but talking to agents is an executive function.

Rammy Blue said:
Ducado said:
johnmc said:

reported.

-- Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 pm --

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ducado said:

I love Rammy.

Love you too.

You guys! (with a Greg House cheeky grin and a Cambridge American accent).

Pam said:
Pigeonho said:
zebbemacahan said:
Maybe he does it to avoid leaks from within the club? Forums, rumours and media speculation would go into meltdown if, lets say, Cavanis agent was spotted at the Etihad by the janitor for example. Major deals and negotiations should be easier to hide
in big ol' London.
Would the janitor know what Cavani's agent looks like though?

Bobby won't be involved in negotiating transfer deals. He identifies targets but talking to agents is an executive function.

That´s without doubt correct, he will not be involved in the economical aspects of the transfer. But what I meant was that perhaps the agents in some cases demands to speak with Bobby in person, to get assurances for their player in terms of how Bobby intends to utilize the player on the pitch. Or something like that. Heck, I don´t know, I haven´t the slightest clue on how transfer negotiations work, I´m merely speculating : )

Pigeonho said:
zebbemacahan said:
Pam said:
Why? Doesn't make a lot of sense, unless we're trying to hijack a deal one of the London based teams have lined up.

Maybe he does it to avoid leaks from within the club? Forums, rumours and media speculation would go into meltdown if, lets say, Cavanis agent was spotted at the Etihad by the janitor for example. Major deals and negotiations should be easier to hide in big ol' London.
Would the mild mannered janitor know what Cavani's agent looks like though?

Could be !!!

inchy14 said:
Pigeonho said:
zebbemacahan said:
Maybe he does it to avoid leaks from within the club? Forums, rumours and media speculation would go into meltdown if, lets say, Cavanis agent was spotted at the Etihad by the janitor for example. Major deals and negotiations should be easier to hide in big ol' London.

Could be !!!

No. 1 super guy apparently

inchy14 said:
Pigeonho said:
zebbemacahan said:

Could be !!!

He'd definitely be our number one superguy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.