Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
Mcfcbing said:
cookster said:
Rag check needed.
If someone says something bad about city there not instantly rags mate
I can tell assure I'm not a rag, I'm just saying we won last season by goal difference to the weakest united team ever they lost vidic which is Kompany to us, we can win next year but there is places to be improved

Totally agree.

We would not have won last year without Yaya or Kompany absence. It is paramount to replace.
what has this to do with the cavani thread ?

A weak rag team that got there second or third best points tally since the premier league started.

Wish we'd give up this myth.

Sell Dzeko to Milan/Juvi and bring Cavani his mad class. IMO if he goes to Chelsea they will be amazing, at least in Mid and attack.

kanovic said:
Sell Dzeko to Milan/Juvi and bring Cavani his mad class. IMO if he goes to Chelsea they will be amazing, at least in Mid and attack.

That's one hell of a long wait before a first post!

kanovic said:
dzeko imo has no future here,sell him,to anyone for 20M, get cavani.

-- Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 am --

kanovic said:
dzeko imo has no future here,sell him,to anyone for 20M, get cavani.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 am --<br /><br />
kanovic said:

moomba said:
A weak rag team that got there second or third best points tally since the premier league started.

Wish we'd give up this myth.

The Rags were not as weak as some would suggest but I do think that they overachieved last season in keeping so close to City, which is great credit to them. Whether the Rags can keep it going this season remains to be seen but they have strengthened.

Rammy Blue said:
kanovic said:

I just like to sit back and read what others have to say lol.

Mcfcbing said:
cookster said:
Mcfcbing said:
Be lucky to win league again this year, with not long left and not really linked with anyone, we need a defensive player the defendibg against Southampton was terrible

Rag check needed.
If someone says something bad about city there not instantly rags mate
I can tell assure I'm not a rag, I'm just saying we won last season by goal difference to the weakest united team ever they lost vidic which is Kompany to us, we can win next year but there is places to be improved

He's right, his comment doesn't necessarily make him a rag, he sounds exactly like the guy who sits behind me, and whilst he's a moron, his celebration after the Aguero goal suggests he's certainly not a rag.

kanovic said:
Rammy Blue said:
kanovic said:

I just like to sit back and read what others have to say lol.
well said pal, welcome to the jaws of hell..............lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.