Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeting in progress in Italy over the future of Cavani.

His agent, Pierpaolo Triulzi has met De Laurentis and Bigon.

40m euros would be a good price but not possible unless Dzeko and Tevez leave which simply isn't going to happen.

Forzacitizens said:
Italian journo on Sky Sports radio saying the Napoli president would accept 40 million euros for Cavani.

Would it be worth it? doesn't seem too much for Cavani imo
liverpool paid over 40mill euros for caroll, napoli will sell for similar,what are we waiting for ?

Goal.com running this and the Jevotic story. Are they reading this forum or do they know something.

Cavani wanting high wages,Napoli not willing to meet his demands and would take the massive fee and wages to balance there books. This could be a real goer.

I would take him in an instant. Would rather see Mad Mario leave if it had to be one of him or Dzeko.
Cavani,Jevotic,Rodwell,Sinclair and a solid CB would be great business.

cookster said:
Mcfcbing said:
Be lucky to win league again this year, with not long left and not really linked with anyone, we need a defensive player the defendibg against Southampton was terrible

Rag check needed.
If someone says something bad about city there not instantly rags mate
I can tell assure I'm not a rag, I'm just saying we won last season by goal difference to the weakest united team ever they lost vidic which is Kompany to us, we can win next year but there is places to be improved

I suspect £40mill which equates to 50.6mill suro with exc of 1.265.

It is a tad expensive in the new way of thinking (FFP) but it is for sure around his value.

I swear to God on this, he will be a PHENOM here. He will be our king at corners, set pieces and wide deliveries. He is the most prolific scorer in Italy last year in open play. He is clinical in front of goal and would finished chances that we make. No doubt.

Mcfcbing said:
cookster said:
Mcfcbing said:
Be lucky to win league again this year, with not long left and not really linked with anyone, we need a defensive player the defendibg against Southampton was terrible

Rag check needed.
I can tell assure I'm not a rag, I'm just saying we won last season by goal difference to the weakest united team ever they lost vidic which is Kompany to us, we can win next year but there is places to be improved

bang on pal<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 pm --<br /><br />imo will go to chelsea

Mcfcbing said:
cookster said:
Mcfcbing said:

Rag check needed.

Totally agree.

We would not have won last year without Yaya or Kompany absence. It is paramount to replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.