Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say very very little if no chance of him joining us this summer. Think we have to move away from strikers and look elsewhere. Would be a hell of a surprise if it did happen.

He's only asking Napoli for £82,000/week and they won't give it him. Something tells me if us or Chelsea wanted him he'd want double that.

LoveCity said:
He's only asking Napoli for £82,000/week and they won't give it him. Something tells me if us or Chelsea wanted him he'd want double that.

He's worth more than £82,000 a week.

Let's put in a bid of 35 million and see what happens

LoveCity said:

Dont forget that in Italy figures are after tax

Would he want to sit as much on the bench as Dzeko? No way.
Giving him more playing time? Then put Agüero on the bench or Tevez but that will come with the risk of him going on golf tour soon.

If we could sell Tevez this summer we could go for Cavani but still think we would go for RVP at first...

He will stay at Napoli this season which is good at least he wont make Chelsea stronger.

Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

Dont forget that in Italy figures are after tax

Glad someone pointed that out.

Forzacitizens said:
Left Peg said:
Forzacitizens said:
Meeting finished, not sure on progress. Can't see him leaving Napoli now.

EDIT: Agreement not reached.

Does your edit mean agreement not reached to sell or stay?

From my understanding Cavani wants 5 million a year.

There's another meeting on Monday apparently

£5m a year is affordable though?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=378765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=378765</a>

Our new defensive coach Angelo Gregucci talking about Cavani, says he doesn't know if Mancini wants Cavani but said clubs who want to get to the top of European football (ie. us) must make great investments in players of his quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.