Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i might be in a minority but i'd prefer that we bring in jovetic over cavani as he could compete with nasri and silva as an attacking midfielder plus he could play like tevez as a withdrawn striker. cavani is a super player but for some reason i don't think he would suit us.

Bobbymanc said:
I have been informed by a very good source, promise! sorry no more info than that.

Wish I had a very good source - everybody else on here seems to...

pavelsrnicek said:
i might be in a minority but i'd prefer that we bring in jovetic over cavani as he could compete with nasri and silva as an attacking midfielder plus he could play like tevez as a withdrawn striker. cavani is a super player but for some reason i don't think he would suit us.
Agree, mate.

Joehannes said:
pavelsrnicek said:
Agree, mate.

I second this if were keeping all our strikers. Jovetic and a capable CB along with Sinclair and i`ll be happy.

Left Peg said:
Phuket Blue said:
OB1 said:
The Rags were not as weak as some would suggest but I do think that they overachieved last season in keeping so close to City, which is great credit to them. Whether the Rags can keep it going this season remains to be seen but they have strengthened.

Not sure they HAVE strengthened??

Defensively, their starters are a year older, slower and weaker.
In midfield, their best players are a year older, slower and weaker.
Offensively in Rooney and RVP......................you get the picture.

They haven't bought what was needed....Fellaini/Song. In goal they have a cross between Gordon banks and Gary Sprake.
Kagawa is their only bright spot as RIP and Looney will cxl each other out.

Of course they have strengthened. If it was our older players, wouldn't we be saying they are more experienced (not older, slower and weaker) and learnt from any previous mistakes. Don't write em off, you know that.
They are strong....of course, always are. But I really don't believe stronger than last year. Ferdinand (35) Scholes/Giggs(38) Vidic (post injury). 3 of 4 Genuinely getting too old, not more experienced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.