CB Pairing?

This would be my first choice back four:

Boateng - Kompany - Lescott - Kolarov

With this as second choice:

Richards - K.Toure - Onouha - Bridge

if K.Toure regains full fitness i can see him replacing Lescott as first choice CB

SteSteez said:

if K.Toure regains full fitness i can see him replacing Lescott as first choice CB

Agreed.

citymad said:
SteSteez said:

Agreed.
Yeah me too.

Toure improved after the ACON and under Mancini, and like someone said, against the bigger sides he performed well, I think Lescott and Kompany looked our best partnership in the time they had together, so for me he just misses out, but its a long season.

im almost certain this is gna be a massive year for richards, out of all the players that have come through the academy for me he is the most talented and if he knuckles down i think he could fore his way back into the england squad cause johnson is shite.

i think the cbs will be komps and one other, i hope lescott, but i still think kolos a class act

really excited about the future boyota has ahead of him

citymad said:
SteSteez said:

Agreed.

At present, it has to be this.

But it's nowhere near good enough through the centre. Hopefully Yaya screening would give them a little bit more help.

Komps is surprisingly lacking strength in that role and positionally gets dragged out far too easily.

Both him and Lescott lack the pace for a title tilt.

In fact, Lescott is equally too slow and error-prone.

Would most likely be Kolo and Kompany, with Kolo being our club Captain i can't see him not starting unless someone else is given the Armband.

Boateng Kompany Toure Kolarov

Carling/FA Cup Defence

Richards Onuoah Lescott Bridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.