CBD Oil

Has anyone tried cbd oil as it is supposed to work wonders on all sorts of ailments?and if so what strength is available. Have seen 300mg and 1500mg my missus has a secondary progressive Ms and can get really down with her spasms.smokes green but doesn't particularly like it

Last edited:
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good

Has anyone tried cbd oil as it is supposed to work wonders on all sorts of ailments?and if so what strength is available. Have seen 300mg and 1500mg my missus has a secondary progressive Ms and can get really down with her spasms.smokes green but doesn't particularly like it

Answering for a bump in the hope you get a sensible reply.

CBD oil is meant to have many benefits.

My wife suffered badly with arthritis in the uk year round mainly due to cold and damp.
Since we moved to Spain her symptoms disappeared except in jan and feb when rain and cold hit us from time to time.
She takes the oil in capsule form via a local shop that sells only cbd oil products and it works miraculously not only with the pain but also the winter blues she normally gets.

To be fair I am only expecting one or two sensible ones.havent had smash her back doors in and torch her yet

Works very well for many people but very much an individual thing. I have customers who swear by it and have people with All sorts of ailments who use it. 1,000 mg oil is sufficient for most

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.