CBD oil

My elderly mum has been suffering acute arthritis for years and has suffered a lot of it in silence. But since the knock on of Corona virus outbreak she was unable to receive her prescription ontime, running. several days late with deliveries.

I asked her if she was ok and she nodded she was but the pain was etched into her face.

I have a few friends who have used CBD oil for various ailments and all have said it's beneficial. So I ordered a 10ml 5000mg bottle online. Cost me £50 but a small price to pay to see her pain free.

Now my mum was very cynical thinking I'm trying to get her stoned on marijuana and I said - "don't worry mum, you'll soon be dancing round the room to Bob Marley". At least she saw the funny side and smiled. She agreed to try it when I reassured her the THC has been removed and she could not get high off it.

She has taken a few drops each day and now has run out. But I asked her to be honest as it's expensive, she says it has eased her pain considerably. I've done a bit of online research and found a reputable company scoring high marks on trustpilot with good customer reviews.

They do a 100ml 10000mg bottle for £100 which is much better value. Just sent for some. I'll report back in a few weeks on how she's getting on. Here's hoping.
https://www.thecbdshop.co.uk/product/10000mg-cbd-oil/

How did you get on ? Thinking of getting for my Mum who has arthritis

There are a few CBD dispensaries over here and a full on café in my local city. Lately the Gardaí have been seizing deliveries from the dispensary and hand delivering them to people. I heard of two instances in Kerry and Limerick in which the guards have turned up at houses and done a raid and found nothing in either home. One of these customers was an epileptic single mother.

How did you get on ? Thinking of getting for my Mum who has arthritis
She said it has helped ease her pain but hasn't been pain free. A friend's wife bought same bottle and said it's definitely helped to ease her pain and has days where she mostly pain free, so sounds more positive than negative. Maybe worth getting her some pal. Some people swear by CBD oil, Some don't.

She said it has helped ease her pain but hasn't been pain free. A friend's wife bought same bottle and said it's definitely helped to ease her pain and has days where she mostly pain free, so sounds more positive than negative. Maybe worth getting her some pal. Some people swear by CBD oil, Some don't.
My missus tried it for her ms with little joy but like most things for some it is fine and others not. She resorts to her weed for pain and spasms

Just ordered a small amount from amazon - to try out without spending too much to see if any good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.