Celebrities who get on your nerves

I don’t get the “national treasure” herald for Stephen Fry. He’s an arrogant, smug pompous wanker. He’s been to prison for handling a stolen credit card. He’s been a rampant cocaine addict for several decades. He’s married to a man some thirty years younger than him.
The Beeb love all that shit.

Celebrities don't get on my nerves because I don't watch them in the first place.

There seems to be quite a few frustrated male posters on here who don't have control of the TV remote. If your Mrs is watching shite you don't like then tough shit, you're fucked; )

I have real issues with many things, one of them is 'Celebrity' and I will tell you why. A few months back, before I read Zander Armstrong, off Pointless, supports Fox Hunting and stopped watching the ****, they had a Celebrity Show, and I switched it on to see how thick they were. Well, you can imagine my outrage when I didnt know a single motherucking one of them. Not one. So, all those nomarks who are called celebrities because they turn up to the opening of an envelope if there is camera there, need shot. Especially all, and I do mean every last one of those who go on the reality shows, including the crew, the producers, the commissioning editors, the catering staff and the fluffers, should all be put into the hold of a creaky old boat, pulled out to sea and used by the Navy for torpedo practice.

So, I don't like lots of them, but don't know their names, as no **** does.

I have real issues with many things, one of them is 'Celebrity' and I will tell you why. A few months back, before I read Zander Armstrong, off Pointless, supports Fox Hunting and stopped watching the ****, they had a Celebrity Show, and I switched it on to see how thick they were. Well, you can imagine my outrage when I didnt know a single motherucking one of them. Not one. So, all those nomarks who are called celebrities because they turn up to the opening of an envelope if there is camera there, need shot. Especially all, and I do mean every last one of those who go on the reality shows, including the crew, the producers, the commissioning editors, the catering staff and the fluffers, should all be put into the hold of a creaky old boat, pulled out to sea and used by the Navy for torpedo practice.

So, I don't like lots of them, but don't know their names, as no **** does.

alaxander armstrong is a total fraud ****.he think he walks on water and shits ice cream.

he is rolled out as

a comedian
a quiz host
an actor
a radio host
a singer who has released Actual fucking albums

he is an over privileged talentless cuntoid.

close thread.

alaxander armstrong is a total fraud ****.he think he walks on water and shits ice cream.

he is rolled out as

a comedian
a quiz host
an actor
a radio host
a singer who has released Actual fucking albums

he is an over privileged talentless cuntoid.

close thread.
Comedian? He's as funny as cancer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.