Celebs you loved but now hate

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
noely said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
don't hate him, but Ridley Scott pisses me off no end.

Liam Neeson also irritates me, he's better than what he's let himself get into.

I didnt like Liam Neeson for a similar reason till I read that since his wife dies he'll do any film just to keep himself busy

I understand keeping yourself busy, but it's no excuse to keep making crap films.

Manchester_lalala said:
aguero93:20 said:
Leigh Francis.
Bo Selecta was brilliant but his new stuff is just shit.

I hate him now, I thinks it down to how much he's on tv. Bo selecta was brilliant, I'll give him that.
I loved BS but now when I see Keith Lemon I just think OK mate time to move on.

Julius Caesar.

Loved his early stuff- conquering Gaul etc.

Ever since he crossed the Rubicon it all went downhill.

malg said:
101toMR said:
Peter Tatchell after what I learned today for the first time :-(
What did you learn today? He's not gay is he?

He's gay ;-o

The positive nature of some child-adult sexual relationships is not confined to non-Western cultures. Several of my friends - gay and straight, male and female - had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peter_Tatchell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peter_Tatchell</a>

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXT2T9WA4Ug[/video]

The video is a bit dramatic but if you like suspense and gossip this is a winner.

I need to be careful here because I never exactly loved him but here goes;

Robbie Williams was alright in the mid '90's. My guilty pleasure was always Take That, then he left and started knocking about with Oasis and I thought he was trying to carve out a decent career in music.
It was then he became the attention seeking, nasty, vindictive little twat we see before us today. Can't fucking stand the man now. He probably tops my "foot through the screen" list and this list includes Eamonn Holmes, Ant and Dec, Jamie Oliver and Ardal O'Hanlon.

gaykev28 said:
I need to be careful here because I never exactly loved him but here goes;

Robbie Williams was alright in the mid '90's. My guilty pleasure was always Take That, then he left and started knocking about with Oasis and I thought he was trying to carve out a decent career in music.
It was then he became the attention seeking, nasty, vindictive little twat we see before us today. Can't fucking stand the man now. He probably tops my "foot through the screen" list and this list includes Eamonn Holmes, Ant and Dec, Jamie Oliver and Ardal O'Hanlon.

I honestly don't get the hate for Ant and Dec.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.