Celebs you loved but now hate

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Rasher said:
Johnathan Woss can't watch the Tw@t

I started off disliking him, then I liked him and now I can't fucking stand the floppy-haired twat.

stony said:
gaykev28 said:
I need to be careful here because I never exactly loved him but here goes;

Robbie Williams was alright in the mid '90's. My guilty pleasure was always Take That, then he left and started knocking about with Oasis and I thought he was trying to carve out a decent career in music.
It was then he became the attention seeking, nasty, vindictive little twat we see before us today. Can't fucking stand the man now. He probably tops my "foot through the screen" list and this list includes Eamonn Holmes, Ant and Dec, Jamie Oliver and Ardal O'Hanlon.

I honestly don't get the hate for Ant and Dec.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7390779.stm

and also;

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzVqhvRkYL8[/video]

mansour's tow ropes said:
James Cordon. Went from cockney Peter Kay to fat, arrogant, unfunny wanker.
Again, not eligible. The celeb has to have been loved in the past (see the thread title). Hard to see how Corden could ever have been even tolerated, never mind loved.

stony said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
David Jason, how could delboy be such a twat....

if he wasn't 103 then he'd get

Ea3k1Id.gif

Many years ago I worked on a tv series and the lighting lads had worked with him many times. They said he was a c**t. They also said Martin Clunes was a thoroughly nice man.

We also know someone who has worked with David Jason over a number of seasons and they didn't say anything that would contradict that view.

OB1 said:
stony said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
David Jason, how could delboy be such a twat....

if he wasn't 103 then he'd get

Ea3k1Id.gif

Many years ago I worked on a tv series and the lighting lads had worked with him many times. They said he was a c**t. They also said Martin Clunes was a thoroughly nice man.

We also know someone who has worked with David Jason over a number of seasons and they didn't say anything that would contradict that view.

Martin Clunes is lovely and incredibly funny. Shared a train journey with him once and the Euston to Piccadilly journey was much the better for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.