Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game, they beat Barce with a worse side so they can certainly raise their game and cause us problems at Celtic park. If we take our chances though we should have to much for them their best player is Scott Sinclair ffs.

Can never choose between Kolarov and Clichy both have strengths and weaknesses apart from that the team picks itself if KDB is out.

Im going for a 2-0 city win

They will come at us fired up by their crowd , but we are light years ahead of this lot , if Sinclair and Kolo are two of their best players and Denayer was their player of the year a couple of seasons ago , they are a championship level team at most , we will be playing the crowd/atmosphere but i can't see any side managed by Pep not being prepared for a game like this , if we keep our heads and play our football we will annihilate them.

___________________Bravo_________________

Zaba_______Otamendi____Kolarov______Clichy

________________Fernandinho_____________

___________Silva_____________Nolito_______

Sterling__________Aguero_____________Sane

Looking forward to this one - especially as I shall be at the game - I think this has Nil-Four wrote all over it or better

___________________Bravo_________________

Zaba_______Otamendi____Kolarov______Clichy

________________Fernandinho_____________

___________Silva_____________Nolito_______

Sterling__________Aguero_____________Sane

It'll be Stones at CB for sure, Pep loves him and I'm not convinced in any way that Sane is close to being ready yet for this team

Big game this one, a win imo pretty much sorts our qualification and we can relax through the two Barca games.

We will need to silence their fans by taking the game by the scruff of the neck early doors and hopefully putting the game to bed asap.

For me.....

....................................Claudio...................................
....Sagna..............Nico...................Stones...........Clichy....
.....................................Dinho....................................
....Raheem...........Silky....................Merlin...........Nolito....
.....................................Sergio....................................

Nico... Dinho... Silky... Merlin..

For fuck sake who are these players :/

Brendan will have them lining the streets already, YNWA, candles out and they will probably already have the Champions t-shirts on.

It'll be a tough match but if we play like we can, they won't be able to withstand our pressure. I'm going for a 3-1 win, can see us shipping a goal but we'll have to much if the mindset and application is right, with Pep I don't think that either is in question.

Get them beat and we can almost play without pressure agains Barca, add to that; 11 out of 11 would give us a lot of confidence going into Spurs away.

Bravo
Sagna/Zaba
Otamendi
Stones
Clichy/Kolarov
Fernandinho
Gundogan/Fernando
Silva
Sterling/Sane
Aguero
Nolito

He'll go with a strong team up there, might need a few changes with Spurs (A) coming up.

Last edited:
..............................Bravo...........................

Zabaleta.....Otamendi....Stones.....Clichy

..........................Fernando.........................

Sterling......Fernandinho...Silva.......Nolito

............................Aguero............................

Hopefully get through the game without any injuries. We could be in trouble if anything happens to Silva. It's a shame Nasri didn't at least stay until January

..............................Bravo...........................

Zabaleta.....Otamendi....Stones.....Clichy

..........................Fernando.........................

Sterling......Fernandinho...Silva.......Nolito

............................Aguero............................

Hopefully get through the game without any injuries. We could be in trouble if anything happens to Silva. It's a shame Nasri didn't at least stay until January

Like the formation, 0-4, another hattrick for aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.