Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
..............................Bravo...........................

Zabaleta.....Otamendi....Stones.....Clichy

..........................Fernando.........................

Sterling......Fernandinho...Silva.......Nolito

............................Aguero............................

Hopefully get through the game without any injuries. We could be in trouble if anything happens to Silva. It's a shame Nasri didn't at least stay until January

In his press conference before the EFL game, Pep mentioned his disappointment that Nasri had chosen to leave. Just have to get comfortably ahead against Celtic and remove Silva, as we need to protect him while de Bruyne is out.

Been to a Celtic game courtesy of my old job. Very very hostile ground and it won't be any different, and I mean hostile, it is on another level. Was at a Celtic v Hibs game and couldn't believe some of the abuse coming out of what I thought was adults but turned out to be young girls

That's a bit surprising, because Hibs are by reputation the “Irish” team in Edinburgh. As are Celtic, of course, in Glasgow.

Honestly, I trust in Pep to prepare us with deadly seriousness for this one. I like it that Nolito's back, and Gundogan, Merlin and Ferny's a classy midfield, even without KDB. We should have enough for these, I think.

Bravo
Zab
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Fernandinho
Gundogan
Sterling
Silva
Nolito

Aguero

0-2

Celtic are a poor side and we should dominate the game, just got to start like we did at the swamp if we want to deal with the atmosphere.

Could make a case for starting Sane, can't believe how quick some are on here to write him off, he's quality.

Thanks for confirming. It will be interesting to see how he fares if picked.

He's returning from injury and been used from the bench in recent games, so I suspect that will continue this week. We have to keep an eye on this Sinclair guy, though, as apparently he's on fire. ;-)

Big game this one, a win imo pretty much sorts our qualification and we can relax through the two Barca games.

We will need to silence their fans by taking the game by the scruff of the neck early doors and hopefully putting the game to bed asap.

For me.....

....................................Claudio...................................
....Sagna..............Nico...................Stones...........Clichy....
.....................................Dinho....................................
....Raheem...........Silky....................Merlin...........Nolito....
.....................................Sergio....................................
That crowd takes some quieting. I've never known anything like it. A win here will put us in a great place. Come on city. Can't wait.

Some of the arrogant shite written on here beggars belief. "They're a championship team, at best, 0-4 written all over it, we will annihilate them."
It's a one-off game of football and all things are possible, especially where Celtic playing an English team are concerned, and the potential for a very difficult game should not be underestimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.