Celtic and Rangers - EPL

I was thinking of the chaos this would cause this morning the prior to the 1st season, not promotion or relegation between the top 2 divisions and the championship the bottom 10! would go down(no promotion from league one either!), you might end up with a team being relegated with 60points! All to add Celtic and Rangers. My next question would be if they do badly and drop out of the 2 leagues were would they play? Furthermore, what's more do the 2 lower leagues end up with 2 sets of 28 clubs that's 54 league fixtures, surely that's unmanageable.

im a rangers fan but im a true fan im not sectarian towards other celtic fans but there is some banter but only football related i was in manchester for the final and i was ashamed for the 1st time in my life to be a rangers fans but those rangers fans who done that were people who dont go to the games every week like i do because i have a season ticket those fans were people who shuv a rangers top on 5 or 6 times a year for old firm games and for cup finals if we get there and im sorry for what happened to your city and dont just hate all rangers fans for what happened because the true fans like myself enjoyed the responsibly and watched the game in peace and went home the next day in peace also i dont agree with celtic fans singing ira songs in manchester after the ira bombing but the point is that it would be a bad idea imo if we joined the pl we would lose out in europe which i would hate plus the scottish independance thing is fukin shite i only consider myself british i dont asscociate with the tartan army who are a bunch of arseholes so please accept my apology for manchester i would love rangers and man city to have a friendly at ibrox or the city ground it would be a great atmosphere and you would see what the real rangers fans are like and notlike the showers of bastards who caused the riots

RFC AND MCFC NO1 CMON U BLUES

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.