Celtic and Rangers - EPL

ye let them in! and while your at it you might aswell change the name of the premier league to the champions league and bring barca and inter over!

absolutely stupid idea! they have a league where ok they win it every year but its starting to get a bit more competitive at the top (i think) and they get into the CL! i still dont see why swansea, wrexham and cardiff dont play in wales but this would just be a step too far!

Don't get these "let French and Spanish teams play too while your at it" posts, we've got two welsh teams in the English football system and its not as if Scotland is a foreign country either, its 300 miles north.

If they were to enter it the league would be a lot more interesting. But don't get me wrong, I don't want them in it either. Wouldn't want the shite in blue rampaging through Manchester any time soon.

Two divisions of the Premier League?

It's not going to happen, and as for the teams from Glasgow being involved, forget it.

It's cloud cuckoo land.

Never.

Would just end up as a battle every other week with hordes of anti-English bigots pissing in doorways and looking for a ruck with the locals.

Why take the risk?

With the distinct possibility of Scottish independence on the horizon, the PL would be absolutely mad to allow any entry from other clubs outside England.
UEFA saying now it would not affect us and they have no concerns, would not be repeated once an independent Scotland formed its own state outside the union. We would be forced to enter as a single national entity or expel 'the invaders'.
These two NEED the PL, not the other way round. Why every club outside the PL is not screaming against this ridiculous suggestion is beyond me.

Lets bury it once and for all !

Stop worrying about it, it'll never happen, it's just an annual story that pops up when everything gets bit quiet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.