Celtic fans last night

if its any consolation the Hearts fans kicked the sh1t out of them before and after the game .. there is history between the teams but Wednesday was the worst (best) I can remember!

who are you lot to decide wether or not Celtic should have a poppy on there shirt. Get your facts right, Celtic fans are not complaining about ww1 and ww2, it is the fact that evey team in britain is being forced to put a poppy on their tops when britain is involved in illegal wars in iraq and afghanistan not to mention dragging their heels in Northern Ireland. I and many other Celtic do not want this symbol of british imperialism on our strips. As for booing british soldiers at tynecastle, you are having a laugh. I was at game and can tell you, there where no soldiers at the game, none what so ever so again get your facts right.

popes11 said:
who are you lot to decide wether or not Celtic should have a poppy on there shirt. Get your facts right, Celtic fans are not complaining about ww1 and ww2, it is the fact that evey team in britain is being forced to put a poppy on their tops when britain is involved in illegal wars in iraq and afghanistan not to mention dragging their heels in Northern Ireland. I and many other Celtic do not want this symbol of british imperialism on our strips. As for booing british soldiers at tynecastle, you are having a laugh. I was at game and can tell you, there where no soldiers at the game, none what so ever so again get your facts right.

TBH as long as you or Rangers NEVER kick a ball in the ENGLISH premier league I couldn't give two shiney shits what you do. Now toddle off and look forward to your next tater pie league fixture. Which tiny little Highland village are you mauling 10-0 this week? How exciting!

popes11 said:

I'm from the Stereotype Squad and I'm here to arrest you.
Your username refers to the Pope, you mention British imperialism, and you sound like you want a fight.

popes11 said:

Even if you feel that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are illegal, the poppy is there to symbolise the war dead, the brave men that fought for your freedom and mine. I know that may sound cheesy, but whether you're 'anti-Britain ' or not, I'm sure there are Celtic fans that have died in the past wars along with thousands of others, so why not just accept the poppy as a symbol of respect, rather than British imperialism, as you do eloquently put it

popes11 said:

Go and post your shite elsewhere, prefferably Red Tissue or Sad Cafe cos you lot certainly deserve each other!

Lucky Toma said:
popes11 said:

I'm from the Stereotype Squad and I'm here to arrest you.
Your username refers to the Pope, you mention British imperialism, and you sound like you want a fight.
PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.