Celtic fans last night

aka blue jambo said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
So beating people up who have a different viewpoint to yours is a source of pride,is it?
I don't agree with the Celtic protest,just as I consider the poppy burning to be grossly disrespectful,but I honestly don't think that coming on here and boasting about football violence is justified,regardless of the provocation.
If you think it is,then I suggest you get a dictionary and look up the word 'democracy'.

I am sorry if I have offended you in any way but after watching and listening to that low life for over 2 hours my trendy liberal sentiments had left me!

No worries mate - I appreciate that its an emotive topic,and no offence was intended or taken.
I too have little time for Celtic's army of plastic paddy's,(and that's from someone whos' parents were both Irish),nor the other bunch of timewarped sectarian clowns who still sing about 1690 as if anyone still gave a flying one.
Celtic's dafter element will always hitch their warped bandwagon to any anti-English cause,whatever it may be.
What annoys me most about their disgraceful protest is just how offensive it must be to those Scottish families who have lost loved ones,and the Scottish squaddies still on active service.
But then these halfwits seldom stop to engage the brain before the bigotry gene kicks in.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
aka blue jambo said:
I am sorry if I have offended you in any way but after watching and listening to that low life for over 2 hours my trendy liberal sentiments had left me!

No worries mate - I appreciate that its an emotive topic,and no offence was intended or taken.
I too have little time for Celtic's army of plastic paddy's,(and that's from someone whos' parents were both Irish),nor the other bunch of timewarped sectarian clowns who still sing about 1690 as if anyone still gave a flying one.
Celtic's dafter element will always hitch their warped bandwagon to any anti-English cause,whatever it may be.
What annoys me most about their disgraceful protest is just how offensive it must be to those Scottish families who have lost loved ones,and the Scottish squaddies still on active service.
But then these halfwits seldom stop to engage the brain before the bigotry gene kicks in.
Good luck for the rest of the season.

cheers lad,I really think a lot of Celtic fans have been taken aback by the vitriol this has caused but hey ho ..
hoping to get to a few more City games after the year once the next round of live games is announced !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.