Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Depends where you sit I think.

City V Celtic games a bit more volatile because City have a small number of orange supporters. There was trouble at a pre-season friendly a few years ago.

Every Champions League game I have been to, its been really noticeable the number of away fans sat in the home end. There were hundreds of German fans scattered in the home ends and 100s of Barcelona fans (even though they didn't fill a very small visiting allocation) in our end, but no trouble at all. More antagonism with Celtic though. It wouldn't surprise me if there's the odd incident. However game maybe a dead-rubber by then which will take some heat out of it.
If by Orange you mean Pro British then yes we have plenty ,The trouble at the friendly ( young blue was bricked) was because of the drunken/violent behavior from the self proclaimed best fans in the world aka...jolly craicsters.

If by Orange you mean Pro British then yes we have plenty ,The trouble at the friendly ( young blue was bricked) was because of the drunken/violent behavior from the self proclaimed best fans in the world aka...jolly craicsters.

Plenty of racists taunting all game in the city end, Billy Sands songs etc - I have doubts about the bricking, just like the Everton fans this season.

Plenty of racists taunting all game in the city end, Billy Sands songs etc - I have doubts about the bricking, just like the Everton fans this season.

Never heard of Billy Sands.

The young City fan that was bricked/bottled was the son of a well known poster on here - 100%Manc - who was famed for his photoshops. I'll leave it to you to decide whether he was lying but he gave a pretty comprehensive account about it at the time, right down to the passing motorist who helped out and who just happened to be a United fan as well.

Never heard of Billy Sands.

The young City fan that was bricked/bottled was the son of a well known poster on here - 100%Manc - who was famed for his photoshops. I'll leave it to you to decide whether he was lying but he gave a pretty comprehensive account about it at the time, right down to the passing motorist who helped out and who just happened to be a United fan as well.

I think Billy Sands was a 60s soul singer. His backing singers were know collectively as the Beaches.

There is always a risk of some trouble and bricking someone is a scumbags trick. If all the Blues who can go to the Celtic game buy tickets then there will be very little trouble in the ground.

As I've posted before, the Celtic fans in Glasgow were great but there's more of a risk when any fans have been on the pop all day.

Racist taunts? Ffs

The term has lost all meaning these days.

If you phone up they will move you back. 0161 444 1894
I relocated back to my seat in 117 for the Wigan home FA cup tie.

It was a disaster about 5% of the regulars moved back resulting in no standing, no atmosphere and the gobby Wigan fans were within spitting distance.

I know up top where I am now is a bit different but you'll be surrounded by strange faces, if you've been moved to a better seat I'd be staying where I'd been allocated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.