Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Maybe, just maybe if they hadn't let any Celtic fans into the home ends who were wearing colours it might have been a start. No problems with away fans in home end but unwritten rule is stay quiet, don't wear colours and don't jump up and down singing sectarian songs. If fans came to the turnstiles wearing colours, confiscate their tickets and send them away.

I've emailed the club and let them know that I'll be cancelling the champions league cup scheme on my card next year.

I can't be arsed paying money to be surrounded by away fans every time. Especially as I'm sat next to the UEFA guest section. The nobs in there are the only ones in the stadium that are allowed to drink too.

Someone from the club tried to get in touch but I missed it. So got an email asking me to call them if I still want to discuss. I won't bother and just save my money.

Well none were singing that shite next to me, and as i've said in a previous post we've our fair share of knobheads who sing plenty of shite or turn up in Rangers flags just to get a reaction.

In case you haven't noticed all clubs have them, being a blue doesn't make them immune from knobheadishness..

And if you get angry every time someone goads you i'd do something about it, some **** singing shit like that wouldn't worry me in the slightest, just shows them for what they are.

There were more than a few of our fans in Glasgow goading the Celtic fans with "No surrender" songs.

There were more than a few of our fans in Glasgow goading the Celtic fans with "No surrender" songs.

I was in Germany for the World Cup. There were a group of around 30 England fans outside a bar singing this and trying their best to start a scrap with some Germans who were out watching their side on night one.

Of course it was completely lost on them that the bar they were drinking in was an Irish Bar!

From memory we had, "Sean South of Garryowen, Boys of the Old brigade, Go on home, British Soldiers, Fields of Athenry, Brits out, The Irish National Anthem; whilst all toe tappers from the Rebels songbook not really football related

Don't know how you could tell the difference they all sounded the same from 305

Imagine them or anyone else coming in the kippax or north stand back in the day it just wouldn't happen they would of got absolutely mullered fuck this I don't mind them in our end etc they shouldn't be there end of let them fuck off back up to Scotland and take there shit IRA songs with them.
Couldnt agree more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.