Celtic game - strict security measures announced (page 34)

Maybe, just maybe if they hadn't let any Celtic fans into the home ends who were wearing colours it might have been a start. No problems with away fans in home end but unwritten rule is stay quiet, don't wear colours and don't jump up and down singing sectarian songs. If fans came to the turnstiles wearing colours, confiscate their tickets and send them away.
Away fans openly wearing colours were stopped from entering the ground on the night in home sections

Anyone without a purchase history prior to August 25th when the draw was made, had any tickets they had managed to buy cancelled. The blame for this lies with blues getting tickets for Scottish pals or blatantly profiteering, the club did what they could to avoid away fans entering the home sections

Away fans openly wearing colours were stopped from entering the ground on the night in home sections

Didn't work all over the ground though. Saw plenty primarily in Colin Bell stand wearing Celtic shirts, green scarfs etc.

Fucking loads of them wearing shirts and scarves in family stand, no attempt made to stop them coming in or to throw them out

Jacket zipped up and scarf down your balls until you are in, it hardly takes a criminal mastermind, then it is safety in numbers, security don't want to spark a riot by trying to lump hundreds of them out. All this reminds me of kids in my class crying because they don't want to sit beside a girl

Jacket zipped up and scarf down your balls until you are in, it hardly takes a criminal mastermind, then it is safety in numbers, security don't want to spark a riot by trying to lump hundreds of them out. All this reminds me of kids in my class crying because they don't want to sit beside a girl
I always wanted to sit next to a girl.

There were loads in the FS, There was even one with a pair of Yellow and Green check Golfing Trousers.
Did security think he just came of the 18th in Ancoats.

Loads being denied entry around p, r, t etc
In front of me two Celtic lads (tried telling me they were Rangers initially then came out with sectarian bollox when I said I'd been to see Rangers - "Fuck Rangers" one said and some other stuff

The private security bloke heard his accent and pulled him to one side and the lad admitted he was a Celtic fan, Security (in black) said its home section only. I walked past to swipe in but ten mins later saw both Celtic lads in 212.

In other words the private security firm allowed them in knowing they were Celtic. What is the point of all the (private paid for) outside security?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.