Celtic Thread 2017/18.

1 year loan deal. Fucked off with that.

What's the fucking point of that. Total let down for us.

Surely agree it's better than not having him? We loan him and could still potentially sign him at the end of the season.

Well. When you go round with begging bowls, you get scraps ;-)

Wouldn't happen if your Club would offer the going rate.

From Paddy's interview yesterday we tried to sign him permanently but City didn't want to sell or loan him to us.

“Celtic did try to get the move permanent but in fairness to City they wanted to keep me and said that couldn’t happen. It gives me a bit of hope, obviously, that they still feel I have a long-term future which is good for me. Talking to them I said I felt it was in my best interests to come back to Celtic. Luckily enough they listened to me and took it on board. I was just thinking about my own development and where I felt I would improve."

Good move for the kid, suits everyone involved.

I was pissed off we didn't buy him and lost the plot. I'm still pissed off but I'm happy he's back with us.

I was pissed off we didn't buy him and lost the plot. I'm still pissed off but I'm happy he's back with us.

It was a little disappointing, agreed. Underwhelming window all in all tbh. Happy to offload all the deadwood but if VVD goes for £70mil + we are looking at having made a profit this summer without selling a first team player..

On the back an absolutely huge season, the most money the clubs ever receieved, got another year in the CL against a couple of ridiculously good teams... not like Celtic to not push the boat out when we're on a high though..

If we are having a Celtic thread surely we should have a Bangor City one too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.