Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Rangers get Hampden? Why after the first plan went tits up was there no ballot?
No need for a ballot
The first tie out has to move because it cannot get played on the Saturday.
The first tie out to be played on the Saturday is the problem.
The second tie out was always going to be played on the Sunday.

No need for a ballot
The first tie out has to move because it cannot get played on the Saturday.
The first tie out to be played on the Saturday is the problem.
The second tie out was always going to be played on the Sunday.

Neither us nor Rangers could play on the Saturday. Why did they get the home game? Show me where they said the first tie drawn had to move? You’re pulling that out of your arse. It was never considered, just decided Rangers played at Hampden.

Or they were all Sevconians. They would rather watch anything than us, especially if we are winning. Lanark is a part of the country that you find very few Celtic fans.

I did get the feeling that there was a distinct lack of interest in all things Celtic but if Celtic can't generate interest just outside of Glasgow then how on earth do they expect to gain credence further afield?

Not being insulting but big fish small pool springs to mind.

It's very difficult for Celtic and Rangers as the only way they can free the shackles is if they join a higher profile league.....and we won't have them.

Last edited:
I did get the feeling that there was a distinct lack of interest in all things Celtic but if Celtic can't generate interest just outside of Glasgow then how on earth do they expect to gain credence further afield?

It's very difficult for Celtic and Rangers as the only way they can free the shackles is if they join a higher profile league.....and we won't have them.

Maybe they could join MLS ;-)

I wouldn’t have us either.

Gordon
Lustig
Boyata
Benkovic
KT
Brown
Rogic
Ntcham
Forrest
McGregor
Eddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.