Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a difficult one because whilst it would give me great pleasure for gerrard to be an unmitigated failure as a manager, the longer he is there, the longer it keeps the stupid scouse twat off our screens as a pundit. And if he fails then it'll only mean your lot wins it again and Rogers is almost as big a dickhead as gerrard. In an ideal world they would just replace the next old firm game with the two managers having a fight to the death, armed with claw hammers.

Dear Mr Pole,
While I admire your demonstration of local rivalry being a prime concern of football supporters, I feel I should remind you that however much humour Gerrard brings as manager of Rangers it will never match the sheer delight he brought to City fans when he slipped in 2014.

He didn't slip, he was shot by a Manc .sniper.

It's a difficult one because whilst it would give me great pleasure for gerrard to be an unmitigated failure as a manager, the longer he is there, the longer it keeps the stupid scouse twat off our screens as a pundit. And if he fails then it'll only mean your lot wins it again and Rogers is almost as big a dickhead as gerrard. In an ideal world they would just replace the next old firm game with the two managers having a fight to the death, armed with claw hammers.

I hear you too and understand your dislike of them both. I like Rogers, he’s a Celtic fan and has done well for us. In Europe we have been found out becayse we haven’t brought in any additional players this year, nit his fault. We also can’t compete, there are shit players in England going for £15-20m, so we need to look elsewhere.

I hope we strengthen in January for next years CL qualification. I think it will come too late for this year’s EL, as we need to beat Liepzig, which I think we will, but Salzburg look too good for us.

I live in hope though.

I would pay to see that. When’s it on?

@Magicpole genuine question...

Who is behind the pro IRA stuff in the Celtic fanbase? Is it an Irish contingent? Plastic Paddy's? Divs who enjoy being offensive? Maybe some kind of combination?

@Magicpole genuine question...

Who is behind the pro IRA stuff in the Celtic fanbase? Is it an Irish contingent? Plastic Paddy's? Divs who enjoy being offensive? Maybe some kind of combination?

The ones who sing most are the Green Brigade. There is a large Irish descent in Scotland who obviously see Britain holding onto any part of Ireland as not right.

I don’t agree with using the club as a political vehicle for anything. Be political all you want but do it in your own time.

There are Republican marches in Glasgow where about 200 turn up. The GB number a couple of thousand, yet, for all their professed support don’t go on these marches. That fucks me off. If you believe so much in something but don’t turn out to march, preferring to sing at games, I’m sorry but zero respect.

The west if scotland became diseased with all this shit on both sides with the Troubles. I want to see peace in NI and keeping open old wounds don’t help that.

I wish we would just sing Celtic songs. Most people don’t join in. That’s just a fact, still wish we could move on though. Not for me.

He didn't slip, he was shot by a Manc .sniper.

I don't even agree with the "slip" thing. He woefully miscontrolled the ball, panicked and then slipped over when he tried to recover his fuck up. But that doesn't suit the "unlucky Stevie G" idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.