Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll be fine, once brown, ntcham, griffths etc get back playing, my only concern is if eddy gets injured even tho didn’t really play well sun, then we’ve no one up front and if we sell Boyata and benkovic goes back to Leicester, even then we’ll still win it and possibly the treble again

We will win the Treble.

We’ll be fine, once brown, ntcham, griffths etc get back playing, my only concern is if eddy gets injured even tho didn’t really play well sun, then we’ve no one up front and if we sell Boyata and benkovic goes back to Leicester, even then we’ll still win it and possibly the treble again

We will win the Treble.

There’s nothing like being confident, is there?

So you should do really with Celtc friendly Refs/Press coupled with a wage bill x3 larger than the other half of the old firm.

Only the last point was remotely true. And, it’s funny you’re pointing out the wage bill. Not a **** mentioned that when they had all the money, even when that gap was sustained by screwing Hector and Cheating with EBT’s.

I would have thought as a City fan you would be open to the, well you didn’t make a big deal when Utd had all the money.

Rangers are where they are through basically cheating like fuck, not paying tax, using EBT’s that gave “loans” that helped them employ players they couldn’t afford. A favourable press and SFA have done their utmost to let their team away with it. The SFA also granted them a euro license when they didn’t meet the financial regulations, costing us millions and a place in the CL. So, you will hopefully understand my negative equity level of sympathy for the ****s.

Reported a loss of £14.3m again this year in a turnover of £32m. How is that possible when the Fair Play rules are meant to apply.

We will win in by running our club well and making us able to pay more. A big difference from their tax avoiding, going bust with £135m unpaid debt, reforming and being able to say they are the same club, with the same number of titles. That’s how favourable a run they get. We would be crucified if the roles were reversed

The atmosphere at Celtic,
especially in the CL Is amazing, I’d love it if we could produce that at City....

It helps having a standing section, but we have always had a good atmosphere at they games even without it. All it takes is people joining in. And a few bouncing songs. It’s not as if your team doesn’t give you anything to sing about. World class players throughout the team. ****s :)

It helps having a standing section, but we have always had a good atmosphere at they games even without it. All it takes is people joining in. And a few bouncing songs. It’s not as if your team doesn’t give you anything to sing about. World class players throughout the team. ****s :)
@Magicpole . Looks like your club are in pole position to retain the Scottish Prawn and Langoustine trophy aka SPL magic; )

@Magicpole

Sky have got exclusive PL rights after next season. Are you looking forward to being patronised by Hayley McQueen blagging her knowledge away from Glasgow clubs and patronising everyone. Compared to BT Sports coverage which is more knowledgeable and picks pundits that take the piss out of each other as well as intelligent conversation about what's on the pitch.

We will ever see pundits pre match kicking shit out of Chris Sutton ever again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.