Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t play well at all on Sunday still to wasteful in front of goal, we got there but that’s all that counts,

Callum was MOTM by a mile he was everywhere, Scott brown steadied the game when he came on,

Griffths got to start the mora deserves a chance, eddy starting to annoy me, plays to much outside box for me, he’s the striker, maybe Ben told to do that but imo should be in box waiting on ball coming in

Didn’t play well at all on Sunday still to wasteful in front of goal, we got there but that’s all that counts,

Callum was MOTM by a mile he was everywhere, Scott brown steadied the game when he came on,

Griffths got to start the mora deserves a chance, eddy starting to annoy me, plays to much outside box for me, he’s the striker, maybe Ben told to do that but imo should be in box waiting on ball coming in

I thought our play was ok, it was just the final ball, the same as in Rosenberg. As for Griffiths? He also needs to step up, he has to get his killer touch back, it has been missing. Eddy will score tonight is my prediction. We have to remember he’s just 20 and I have high hopes for him.

The hysteria of Sevco going top even though we have a game in hand is truly astounding. They are fucking pish and talk about deluded?

I can’t wait to play them at Mordor. Hopefully the Dons can put a buckle in their overhyped wheels tonight. They have not one truly class out field player. Not a single one.

He didn't specify that, but even if so we can argue the relative strengths of the SPL v the Championship.

You could. But, that’s not what it’s all about. He was talking about the top flight, they didn’t do it there. We know our league isn’t great, but we are a pub team according to some when the stats ckearly contradict that. We have a tenth of the resources yet got out of a CL group two years ago, qualified twice in that time, beat Leipzig to give us a showdown with Salzburg who have individually spent more last year than we have been able to over the last ten.

We deserve credit. We won’t get it maybe in here, but, we do.

You could. But, that’s not what it’s all about. He was talking about the top flight, they didn’t do it there. We know our league isn’t great, but we are a pub team according to some when the stats ckearly contradict that. We have a tenth of the resources yet got out of a CL group two years ago, qualified twice in that time, beat Leipzig to give us a showdown with Salzburg who have individually spent more last year than we have been able to over the last ten.

We deserve credit. We won’t get it maybe in here, but, we do.
Credit for the European exploits maybe, but not for beating teams whose best players leave for championship clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.