Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit for the European exploits maybe, but not for beating teams whose best players leave for championship clubs.

We can only play what’s in front of us. But remember this. VVD wasn’t looked at as being good enough to play for a big English team because he played for us up here. The reason our players go there is because they are not given respect.

Look at the transfers in the EP over £25m who we wouldn’t have in our team and all because of the over inflated view of that league by those whose teams are in it.

Apart from the top 5, in a two leg Euro tie I would fancy beating any of the other ****s in it and we have no access to their resources.

What does that say about how they clubs are run?

It makes it even harder for us to step up and we do it, year after year. 3 defeats at home in the CL proves that

We can only play what’s in front of us. But remember this. VVD wasn’t looked at as being good enough to play for a big English team because he played for us up here. The reason our players go there is because they are not given respect.

Look at the transfers in the EP over £25m who we wouldn’t have in our team and all because of the over inflated view of that league by those whose teams are in it.

Apart from the top 5, in a two leg Euro tie I would fancy beating any of the other ****s in it and we have no access to their resources.

What does that say about how they clubs are run?

It makes it even harder for us to step up and we do it, year after year. 3 defeats at home in the CL proves that
The PL mid table teams are mostly lazy, yes. The Championship is too competitive for that.

The PL mid table teams are mostly lazy, yes. The Championship is too competitive for that.

No matter what we or any Scottish team do will never get respect. It’s always, the ithervteam had an off night. It’s their cup final, they raised their game. Always, it fucks me right off. I am used to it though, that doesn’t mean I won’t get stuck in when I read it though.

And old dog ....

Poor the night, same as Sunday missing to many chances, missing penalty only we didn’t get away with it the night, want to see benkovic goal, I heard it should’ve stood?

Big big game on sat now against Kilmarnock, a manager we’ve never bet

Poor the night, same as Sunday missing to many chances, missing penalty only we didn’t get away with it the night, want to see benkovic goal, I heard it should’ve stood?

Big big game on sat now against Kilmarnock, a manager we’ve never bet

The goal should have stood. Fuck all wrong with it. Agree about missing too many chances, that’s three games in a row. Need to buck up for Killie, which I think we will.

Trying to get a stream for the game, hopefully a good performance and a few goals this time. 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.