Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 points n hopefully some goal to heat us up

I was there last night, it wasn’t as cold as I thought it would be. Lost three toes and the tip of my nose to frostbite, mind you, but I expected much worse.

What your view on your player basically singing the sash in print to ingratiate himself to the hordes?

Play him or tell him to fuck off?

My view before Wednesday night was that he completely disrespected the club (which he did) and shouldn't play for us again.

The bizarre world of Scottish fitba would have it that he showed more effort on Wednesday night than I've ever seen from him. It wasn't his best performance but definitely the best in terms of effort alone. Scoring winners against his new club and celebrating like fuck, I can't forgive him but I'm willing to get on with it and support him whilst he's our player.

P.s. he's from Redcar in NE England and grew up a Middlesbrough fan. It seems his head has been a bit twisted since moving to the west coast of Scotland and he's bought into the WATP pish, I don't think he'll last long there. Compare him to Forrester, Templeton, O'Halloran who have been with Rangers of late. All similar style players but their fans won't let him away with the inconsistency we can just about put up with at Rugby Park.

My view before Wednesday night was that he completely disrespected the club (which he did) and shouldn't play for us again.

The bizarre world of Scottish fitba would have it that he showed more effort on Wednesday night than I've ever seen from him. It wasn't his best performance but definitely the best in terms of effort alone. Scoring winners against his new club and celebrating like fuck, I can't forgive him but I'm willing to get on with it and support him whilst he's our player.

P.s. he's from Redcar in NE England and grew up a Middlesbrough fan. It seems his head has been a bit twisted since moving to the west coast of Scotland and he's bought into the WATP pish, I don't think he'll last long there. Compare him to Forrester, Templeton, O'Halloran who have been with Rangers of late. All similar style players but their fans won't let him away with the inconsistency we can just about put up with at Rugby Park.

I thought he was from NI, don’t know where o picked that up. Anyway, the boy got tore in, as he should and it was Sod’s law he scored the winner. I think the biggest worry I would have as a Killie fan is holding onto Clark as he has been brilliant for you. I have a feeling an English club might be looking at him. I hope he stays but doing what he has done on the budget available to him has been incredible.

Anyway cheers for knocking they ****s on their arse. Well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.