Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Lennon have a Little Willy?

I don’t know, but he hasn’t a fucking clue about tactics, formations or appropriate use of subs when you are trying to see out a game for 12 minutes.

Add in a board of utter useless bastards and it’s all fun and games.

I’ve spent the last few days sharpening hatchets and swords for a trip up to the stadium to greet individual board members and Lawell in particular, if they don’t get their fucking fingers out.,

I wonder if you get internet access in maximum security jails?

If not, you might have heard the last from me for quite a while.

I don’t know, but he hasn’t a fucking clue about tactics, formations or appropriate use of subs when you are trying to see out a game for 12 minutes.

Add in a board of utter useless bastards and it’s all fun and games.

I’ve spent the last few days sharpening hatchets and swords for a trip up to the stadium to greet individual board members and Lawell in particular, if they don’t get their fucking fingers out.,

I wonder if you get internet access in maximum security jails?

If not, you might have heard the last from me for quite a while.

Every cloud

Ouch.

Hitting a man when he’s down is a dangerous game. Sometimes they get back up. We will see your mob on Saturday. I will be back to have a chat after it. You can take that to the bank. :)

how about a 100 quid charity bet that you will not beat us on Saturday big boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.