Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good performance as I mentioned on the EL thread. Not having seen Celtic for a while, I was surprised at the quality of your play. Rennes were pretty decent too.

Cheers. We are not as bad as some assume. Should have won, ref was a prick.

Cheers. We are not as bad as some assume. Should have won, ref was a prick.

I think a lot of British teams are at a disadvantage in European competitions because we aren't as good at diving as the continentals. When we realise that it's necessary to dive we make a meal of it and its easy for refs to spot and book the player concerned.

I genuinely believe that Liverpool's success in the CL is because they have mastered that particular dark art.

Either way, because of the theatrics, I can't bring myself to enjoy the competitions.

Not that anyone gives s fuck, but we were very good last night and showed we are better than your fucking precious overhyped championship, half the ****s on here think we would struggle in. Fuck right off with that shite. If they used var we would have had a stonewall penalty that would have given us the win. Well done Celtic

You're right.

Well young Frimpong was excellent. He wo t start too often this season but he is definitely a player. At times he was caught out of position but that will come as he matures. Lightning quick too. Maybe city could buy him back in four years for a 30% discount instead of a 30% sell on. Well do e son and thanks City for letting the boy go. You must have some pool of great young players to let this boy leave.

Two stonewall penalties denied yesterday, one last Saturday as the cheating sevco supporting refs try to influence the season and stop 9 ina row. They know that pile of shite can’t do it unaided. Should have been at least 3.1, but it’s always been this way. Cheating fucking bastards.

Two stonewall penalties denied yesterday, one last Saturday as the cheating sevco supporting refs try to influence the season and stop 9 ina row. They know that pile of shite can’t do it unaided. Should have been at least 3.1, but it’s always been this way. Cheating fucking bastards.
Been looking for a couple of days, but sorry, still not found my violin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.