Celtic thread 2020/21

Fantastic of you, given our previous, to offer me such protection,
I'm an all round good guy. I grew up arguing with my rangers pals, I still love the stupid cunts though. We would get on fine. Especially if you're buying the first ten rounds, although after an argument would settle for three. I'm all fucking heart.

Talks broke out over the dinner table at work on Friday about the possibility of a lad's trip to Scotland to tide us over until we can get back to full grounds in Germany again.

Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday night with matches on both Saturday and Sunday would be the plan.

Common consensus was to watch whichever of Celtic or Rangers were at home as well as anywhere else but preferably Hibs. Dundee United would be another ground I'd love to go to. Having been to watch Rangers at Ibrox, my preference would be Celtic believe it or not.

Rest assured - I would be on best behaviour and am not daft enough to try to antagonise at Parkhead the way I have been known to with you on here.

Why Hibs can I ask? Hearts ground is probably the best ground for away fans in terms of atmosphere in Scotland.

Why Hibs can I ask? Hearts ground is probably the best ground for away fans in terms of atmosphere in Scotland.
I’ve been seduced by the writings of Irvine Welsh. I love watching them singing “Sunshine on Leith”. They seem like the underdog of Edinburgh and I always like to go against the grain.

I’ve been seduced by the writings of Irvine Welsh. I love watching them singing “Sunshine on Leith”. They seem like the underdog of Edinburgh and I always like to go against the grain.

Fair do's. Stand by what I said mind you, Hearts atmosphere is great in the big games vs Old Firm & Hibs.

I'm hoping my team (St Johnstone) can win the cup to give them an unlikely double. It would also be funny for them to have won twice as many trophies this season as Rangers and Celtic combined.
Amazing season.Scored 2 great goals on Sunday.
Imagine they win it,2 cups in one season.Brilliant stuff.

Another own goal.
Should have been a tribute to Scott Brown a great captain and player for his club.

Not as spectacular as yesterday's Benny. That was s fucking belter. Spectacular. As soon as it was announced, you just knew how it would turn out. Everyone did. :)

Not as spectacular as yesterday's Benny. That was s fucking belter. Spectacular. As soon as it was announced, you just knew how it would turn out. Everyone did. :)
i know but this was another spectacular own goal by the green brigade.
You surely must be disappointed that they have let the club down again by not doing a tribute to Scott Brown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.