Celtic thread 2020/21

Ouch.lol.
And there is one team that has won a European Cup. Got to the final another time. Got to the final of the UEFA. Won 9 in a row twice. Won a Quadruple Treble. A club created by a minority that is globally known. A club who fuck up from time to time, but a club who you write off at your peril. We are wounded, we are on the canvas, but the count hasn't finished and we will get up. We always do. They can enjoy their moment in the sun. Make the best of it. It won't last and you can take that to any bank you like.

And there is one team that has won a European Cup. Got to the final another time. Got to the final of the UEFA. Won 9 in a row twice. Won a Quadruple Treble. A club created by a minority that is globally known. A club who fuck up from time to time, but a club who you write off at your peril. We are wounded, we are on the canvas, but the count hasn't finished and we will get up. We always do. They can enjoy their moment in the sun. Make the best of it. It won't last and you can take that to any bank you like.
Not quite as punchy as Bennyboy’s post but not too bad.

I have my moments.
Talks broke out over the dinner table at work on Friday about the possibility of a lad's trip to Scotland to tide us over until we can get back to full grounds in Germany again.

Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday night with matches on both Saturday and Sunday would be the plan.

Common consensus was to watch whichever of Celtic or Rangers were at home as well as anywhere else but preferably Hibs. Dundee United would be another ground I'd love to go to. Having been to watch Rangers at Ibrox, my preference would be Celtic believe it or not.

Rest assured - I would be on best behaviour and am not daft enough to try to antagonise at Parkhead the way I have been known to with you on here.

Talks broke out over the dinner table at work on Friday about the possibility of a lad's trip to Scotland to tide us over until we can get back to full grounds in Germany again.

Friday, Saturday and possibly Sunday night with matches on both Saturday and Sunday would be the plan.

Common consensus was to watch whichever of Celtic or Rangers were at home as well as anywhere else but preferably Hibs. Dundee United would be another ground I'd love to go to. Having been to watch Rangers at Ibrox, my preference would be Celtic believe it or not.

Rest assured - I would be on best behaviour and am not daft enough to try to antagonise at Parkhead the way I have been known to with you on here.
When are you thinking of coming over? And could you bring a couple of defenders and a manager?

When are you thinking of coming over? And could you bring a couple of defenders and a manager?
We're hoping either early October-ish if grounds can be full or March-ish 2022.

I could probably bung Benjamin Mendy and Eric Garcia in the back of my car and nobody would realise they're missing but then I'm not sure they would help your current plight.

I did lead Everton to 14 Premier Leagues, 13 Champions Leagues, 8 FA Cups and 8 League Cups during a recent 30 year career on Football Manager but firstly, I'd need your board to promise me funds and secondly, for you to swear that if things started to go wrong, you wouldn't point your fanbase towards my previous posts on the club here on Bluemoon.

We're hoping either early October-ish if grounds can be full or March-ish 2022.

I could probably bung Benjamin Mendy and Eric Garcia in the back of my car and nobody would realise they're missing but then I'm not sure they would help your current plight.

I did lead Everton to 14 Premier Leagues, 13 Champions Leagues, 8 FA Cups and 8 League Cups during a recent 30 year career on Football Manager but firstly, I'd need your board to promise me funds and secondly, for you to swear that if things started to go wrong, you wouldn't point your fanbase towards my previous posts on the club here on Bluemoon.
I'm not a grass so you can rest easy. I was going to say October for CL games, but we probably won't have a manager by then, never mind fucking qualify for it. Keep Mendy ffs. Let me know when you plan to travel and I will arrange the snipers. :)

I'm not a grass so you can rest easy. I was going to say October for CL games, but we probably won't have a manager by then, never mind fucking qualify for it. Keep Mendy ffs. Let me know when you plan to travel and I will arrange the snipers. :)
Fantastic of you, given our previous, to offer me such protection,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.