Celtic thread 2020/21

He suffers badly from clinical depression.
But hey let’s crucify someone we have never met,
have no real idea of the incident he is involved in or
what happened - don’t you just love this forum...

Its a shame this thread got derailed by all the ginger bollocks as this post piqued my interest . Not sure if there has been any more information about why he's left.

I've never heard about the clinical depression bit and not about to dispute it but he does come across as a fiery character at times and been involved in a few controversies. The two aren't mutually exclusive and neither does one act as justification for the other.

Its a shame this thread got derailed by all the ginger bollocks as this post piqued my interest . Not sure if there has been any more information about why he's left.

I've never heard about the clinical depression bit and not about to dispute it but he does come across as a fiery character at times and been involved in a few controversies. The two aren't mutually exclusive and neither does one act as justification for the other.

I have a good mate who's son plays in the Celtic Academy (and Scotland under 18's) who has witnessed first hand the behaviour of Lennon (if the first team lost on a Saturday he always made them come in for training on the Sunday and also the Academy players) and has been in the dressing room during a few of his rants. It was widely known and accepted that Lennon had problems with depression then and now.
From the stories I have been told Lennon really is unstable.

I have a good mate who's son plays in the Celtic Academy (and Scotland under 18's) who has witnessed first hand the behaviour of Lennon (if the first team lost on a Saturday he always made them come in for training on the Sunday and also the Academy players) and has been in the dressing room during a few of his rants. It was widely known and accepted that Lennon had problems with depression then and now.

Bullying his ex wife can vouch for that.

That’s the reason he has been moved on probably especially if he is upsetting academy players. I hope he gets control of his demons

That’s the reason he has been moved on probably especially if he is upsetting academy players. I hope he gets control of his demons

He upsets anyone and everyone apparently.
The main problem is his unpredictability.
The lad is ill. He needs to step away from Football
and seek treatment. The football bubble is probably
the worst environment he can be in with the issues he has.
I hope he sorts himself out.

That doesn't surprise me. I do feel for him after he was forced to quit international football, and the fallout from that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.