Celtic thread 2020/21

My daughter was ginger when young, but now in her 30s her hair has mellowed to a deep copper colour, beautiful. Said biassed dad.

I'm ginger, my two sons are ginger ... F*cking liberty some of the comments . Is there no such thing as the equivelant of racism when it comes to stereotyping & bashing gingers or is it just f*cking open season ??

Lennon is nob btw.
Temper temper, calm down.

I'm ginger, my two sons are ginger ... F*cking liberty some of the comments . Is there no such thing as the equivelant of racism when it comes to stereotyping & bashing gingers or is it just f*cking open season ??

Lennon is nob btw.

I have always found gingers have bad tempers.

Lennon is nob btw.

It's funny England, one of the most racist places 60s-80's, them folks who were the worst, are now telling everybody to not discriminate against peoples skin and ethnic background preaching morals, but bully and discriminate gingers and fat people lol

Lennon is still a wanker though!!!!!!

It's funny England, one of the most racist places 60s-80's, them folks who were the worst, are now telling everybody to not discriminate against peoples skin and ethnic background preaching morals, but bully and discriminate gingers and fat people lol

Lennon is still a wanker though!!!!!!
^^^ fat ginger alert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.