Celtic thread 2020/21

Ross Desmond is appointed to the board of directors with immediate effect. Peter Lawwell will step down from his position at the end of the season. Neil Lennon will take charge of his final game on Wednesday night, with his resignation tendered post match. John Kennedy will be moving to a Football Operations role and Gavin Strachan to a role within the U23 set up to the end of the season. Eddie Howe will be announced first thing on Thursday morning along with his own back room team giving him the best part week to access the squad prior to the next league game against Hamilton at home on Wednesday night.

Had the above sent to me from a relative up north no idea how true or not it is.

Ross Desmond is appointed to the board of directors with immediate effect. Peter Lawwell will step down from his position at the end of the season. Neil Lennon will take charge of his final game on Wednesday night, with his resignation tendered post match. John Kennedy will be moving to a Football Operations role and Gavin Strachan to a role within the U23 set up to the end of the season. Eddie Howe will be announced first thing on Thursday morning along with his own back room team giving him the best part week to access the squad prior to the next league game against Hamilton at home on Wednesday night.

Had the above sent to me from a relative up north no idea how true or not it is.

Seems to be a WhatsApp rumour that's doing the rounds. Eddie Howe seems to be the main name in the frame. Whether they can attract him is another issue, but I guess we don't have long to wait to see if this latest rumour is true.

Whoever comes in has a big job, that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.