Celtic thread 2020/21

Is that even legal? You poor cunts. :)
When you factor in the decade before that we had won 6 major trophies, including the league, FA Cup and a European Cup winners Cup, spending most of the time near the top of the league... you have to say with City continuing to be one of the best supported teams, in the country, throughout the whole shite 35 year period, including relegated seasons... just shows how loyal a fan base we have.

She only said that because she heard you going on and on about him and she knows which way her bread's buttered!
You could have a point. I started moaning about Lawell in 2005 and haven't stopped since. Even when he goes, I will continue. It's tradition now.

When you factor in the decade before that we had won 6 major trophies, including the league, FA Cup and a European Cup winners Cup, spending most of the time near the top of the league... you have to say with City continuing to be one of the best supported teams, in the country, throughout the whole shite 35 year period, including relegated seasons... just shows how loyal a fan base we have.
My uncle used to tell me stories about City when I was a pup. He was a fucking madman in a good way. He had the daughters who didn't really bother about football so he loved having someone to talk to about football. It got even better when I grew up and we could have a beer, although my aunty may be wouldn't agree, as we woukd sit and get louder and louder as the beer flowed. I always respected the support who turned out in numbers and were fanatical even when you were shit. Sadly he died a year before you won the league, when Aguero scored I jumped out of my seat and the tears were blinding me thinking about how much he would have loved it. Great memories of the funny, mental mad Manc.

My uncle used to tell me stories about City when I was a pup. He was a fucking madman in a good way. He had the daughters who didn't really bother about football so he loved having someone to talk to about football. It got even better when I grew up and we could have a beer, although my aunty may be wouldn't agree, as we woukd sit and get louder and louder as the beer flowed. I always respected the support who turned out in numbers and were fanatical even when you were shit. Sadly he died a year before you won the league, when Aguero scored I jumped out of my seat and the tears were blinding me thinking about how much he would have loved it. Great memories of the funny, mental mad Manc.
God bless him.

My Mrs’s dad died before the Aguero moment too unfortunately but was there to see us win the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.