Celtic thread 2020/21

He's fucking lost it
The club came out and apologised for the trip and he's trying to defend it and create a siege mentality around the club

He really is a proper horrible bastard. Nothing even remotely endearing about Lennon.

Was a **** when he played for us as a kid, proper chip on his shoulder. Me and my mate used to ask him for his spare tickets as he didn’t have anyone for them. You’d think we’d asked him for the earth, back then 87-88. A prick of the highest order.

Well, after that meltdown today two things are clear to me.

1. If Lenny was going to be replaced this week, he wouldn't have taken that conference. He came out raging and apart from concerns for his mental health, it's clear to me he and Lawell are going to try to ride this out. That's going to fuck up my and every other supporters mental health.

2. I need to step up.and take the blame for the club's whole decline and especially, our collapse this season. As I sat there, it suddenly dawned on me that if it wasn't their fault, then it must be mine. I should have stopped buying pricks, stopped playing guys who were playing like pricks. And while I'm 8n the subject, my decision to appoint Lenny in the shower was a mistake. I've been stuck in lockdown and was getting bored, so, saw a great deal in Dubai due to covid and thought, what could possibly go wrong?

I am making a video later that I will put up on YouTube to apologise for my disastrous leadership. I might include a couple of songs I wrote, try and get myself out there in the music world. Let's face it, my days as a top flight coach are well and truly over. I blame the drink and my love of nightstalking and housebreaking the elderly. I just never got enough sleep.

Sorry people.

Well, after that meltdown today two things are clear to me.

1. If Lenny was going to be replaced this week, he wouldn't have taken that conference. He came out raging and apart from concerns for his mental health, it's clear to me he and Lawell are going to try to ride this out. That's going to fuck up my and every other supporters mental health.

2. I need to step up.and take the blame for the club's whole decline and especially, our collapse this season. As I sat there, it suddenly dawned on me that if it wasn't their fault, then it must be mine. I should have stopped buying pricks, stopped playing guys who were playing like pricks. And while I'm 8n the subject, my decision to appoint Lenny in the shower was a mistake. I've been stuck in lockdown and was getting bored, so, saw a great deal in Dubai due to covid and thought, what could possibly go wrong?

I am making a video later that I will put up on YouTube to apologise for my disastrous leadership. I might include a couple of songs I wrote, try and get myself out there in the music world. Let's face it, my days as a top flight coach are well and truly over. I blame the drink and my love of nightstalking and housebreaking the elderly. I just never got enough sleep.

Sorry people.

It's not your fault. It's not his fault. There's a vendetta apparently.

This man needs some help in my opinion. The lack of self awareness during this pandemic is truly staggering. Not a likeable chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.