Celtic thread 2020/21

How it started
Vs
tenor.gif

How it's going.......

Slapt-arsed bastards!
More or less won every domestic trophy for years and years and years.
Spent more than any other scottish team for years and years and years.
A few bad results and their supporters are attacking the players cars, manager & board.
God help the soft twats if they got relegated to the scottish 3rd tier.
And just to think....when we played them in the champs league, a paper ran a story on why Celtic FC and Celtic supporters were better than City.

Couple of weeks ago in my neck of the woods after being relegated last season and going sixteen games without a win this season, after coming back from being dicked 6-1 by their local rivals, Southend United supporters had locked the coach out of the ground and pelted it with eggs when it returned - now that I can understand - the mentality of doing the same sort of thing when your the mighty Celtic and there's a chance you might not win something this season defies belief.

Disappointing scenes and I await to see who gets lifted for it. I can't understand supporters throwing anything at our own players. A lot of rumours going around and I will update if they come to anything.

As for going mad generally, this isn't just another season, this is to beat the record titles and it's been clear to every single **** that isn't Lenny or the board, that he had to go 6 weeks ago. We have overseen our board look at their shoes and not push away with investment in the team. We have fucked ourselves up, as I knew we would with Lawell in charge. This anger has been simmering through our boards inaction and their utter failure to sort it, or even try.

I don't condone any violence or acting like cunts. We have the absolute right to protest and let them know we are fucking raging though, the support are the only people putting money in and letting us slide so far is not on.

Lawell needs to leave along with Lenny, he has been and will continue to be Rangers ace in the hole. If we get a decent manager, this season is far from over. But, if we don't change it, we are utterly and totally fucked.

So far no news. Which is not good news at all.

Disappointing scenes and I await to see who gets lifted for it. I can't understand supporters throwing anything at our own players. A lot of rumours going around and I will update if they come to anything.

As for going mad generally, this isn't just another season, this is to beat the record titles and it's been clear to every single **** that isn't Lenny or the board, that he had to go 6 weeks ago. We have overseen our board look at their shoes and not push away with investment in the team. We have fucked ourselves up, as I knew we would with Lawell in charge. This anger has been simmering through our boards inaction and their utter failure to sort it, or even try.

I don't condone any violence or acting like cunts. We have the absolute right to protest and let them know we are fucking raging though, the support are the only people putting money in and letting us slide so far is not on.

Lawell needs to leave along with Lenny, he has been and will continue to be Rangers ace in the hole. If we get a decent manager, this season is far from over. But, if we don't change it, we are utterly and totally fucked.

You's have had a hard 8 weeks mate, think about our torturous 8 years!

I honestly think most of your support are more bothered about 10 in a row than most of our fans are about stopping it. You guys seem utterly obsessed, and are rioting through a Pandemic at the thought of not getting it.

I honestly can't remember that feeling when we won 9 in a row. In fact I was at the beam back at Ibrox on the final game when the team played at Tannadice & waited back a couple of hours to applaud the team.

The only difference I can think off is where we have come from, how low we were. Its like you wanted / expected us to die, or certainly not to come back to any competitive level, and are angry at that side of it. Or is that you guys get off on the Sevco & New Club stuff, and are in fear / rage at the new club winning a title after 8 years?

Last edited:

That’s a really strange post considering that when I said he was under pressure 30 days ago, you accused me of going “all Sevco press”, said that rather than brought pressure on him the results had given him food for thought regarding younger players and bet me that Stevie Mee would leave Glasgow before him.

Now you’re saying it was obvious to “every **** that isn’t the board or Lenny” that he had to go 6 weeks ago.

One of two things is happening here;

1) I called the situation correctly 4 weeks ago but you didn’t want to concede a fair point to a fan of another team so reacted badly

Or

2) You’re trying to save face now by saying it was obvious he had to go 6 weeks ago when you were actually vehemently supporting him just over 4 weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.