Celtic thread 2020/21

Found this on Amazon. I'm mulling it over.

Attachments

• 419PdvY1mQL._AC_SY580_.jpg
    419PdvY1mQL._AC_SY580_.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 16
Talk of Ryan and Mooy going over now. Would be two huge signings if you could get them. Half of a class spine that.

Talk of Ryan and Mooy going over now. Would be two huge signings if you could get them. Half of a class spine that.
Talk is cheap. I agree they would be good additions, but linking and signing we know are world's apart. One thing is sure, we need to get our arse in gear, and tragically that is another thing our board are fucking woeful at. They need to know how important moving fast on this is, but, I wouldn't trust them to go for a pint of milk without fucking it up. They are an incompetent, useless bunch of twats.

Won't be getting either of those. Wages too high for us. Just paper talk. We are about to sign the next VVD.

Won't be getting either of those. Wages too high for us. Just paper talk. We are about to sign the next VVD.
Had a message for my son who has looked at everything on Vukovic and apparently he's shit. That's more in line with our usual recruitment of defenders. Hopefully my boy just watched the bad bits :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.