Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Well that’s the season done and dusted. If you had offered me the outcome way back in the, anybody seen Eddie, balls up, I would have sat you down, made you a nice cup of tea and called your mum. Looking forward to just moaning about the weather for a month or two. Enjoy the close season people and get ready to go mental from the off, I know I will.
A wee game today before the season is done and dusted.

Coming soon, the MP yearly report card on the season and how I saw it. It’s a personal opinion and if you don’t like it, I couldn’t give a fuck.

Reactions: mat
And so it begins, every day another player who will never arrive, being touted as us being in for them. Some like this time of year, it does my head in.

Went to a concert at Falkirk the other night. The ground only had 3 sides. Holds just under 9k.

How do Celtic go on with getting tickets at these kind of places for away games, when they play ? Must be a nightmare.

Went to a concert at Falkirk the other night. The ground only had 3 sides. Holds just under 9k.

How do Celtic go on with getting tickets at these kind of places for away games, when they play ? Must be a nightmare.
A nightmare watching the Killers.lol

It seems to be the same guys who get all the tickets.

It seems to be the same guys who get all the tickets.
I think Falkirk used to have a temporary stand at that empty side for old firm games.
Behind the goals is a decent allocation for away sides as well.
Do Celtic not have a points system in place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.