Celtic Thread - 2021/22

I will give you that one
tMR8KKUH.jpg

Only one a defender, allegedly, he's never going to be a feature if he doesnt improve drastically. The other, Shaw, looks not bad. We are in the process of getting players into the defence. We have signed a CB. We need another and two additional Full backs. I woukd go for four Full backs and punt those we have to anyone that woukd have them. Or let them go for fuck all.
Think Celtic have been linked with Ko Ittakura, a CFG player who was on loan at Groningen in the Eredivisie last season. Though some of the more conspiracy led elements of the fanbase probably wouldn’t react well to a CFG signing

Think Celtic have been linked with Ko Ittakura, a CFG player who was on loan at Groningen in the Eredivisie last season. Though some of the more conspiracy led elements of the fanbase probably wouldn’t react well to a CFG signing
Well, I have a certain view on all cunts who believe in and promote conspiracies. So they don't matter. I couldn't care less where good players come from. And 99.999% of us feel the same way. It's not where he comes from that matters, it's can the **** play? And if any conspiracy advocate has a problem they can go fuck themselves, like Every other conspiracy theorist bellend. Hope that cleared up where I stand?

That's it. Two Full backs will be arriving soon. Happy with the two forwards, Abada looked tasty yesterday, and the Japanese guy looks the bollocks too. It's our defence that's our Achilles heel and if we don't sort that, we are fucked. I think we will though.. Who have you signed apart from that free?

Like the look of the 2 boys you've signed up front from the clips you've shown, only concern with them would be I see both are about 5 ft 7, physicality with the hammer throwers in our league might be a bit of a concern but they look quick & skilful.

Was the Swedish boy in the Euros squad with Helander?

We've just signed a couple of free transfers, got that guy Fashion Sakala for the forward positions, & signed Lundstrum & the guy from Bournemouth coming in that we signed in January for midfield, although they've apparently found a heart issue with him.

We apparently bid for another midfielder Veerman from Heerenven. Wondering if that could be because someone like Kamara might be off.

Like the look of the 2 boys you've signed up front from the clips you've shown, only concern with them would be I see both are about 5 ft 7, physicality with the hammer throwers in our league might be a bit of a concern but they look quick & skilful.

Was the Swedish boy in the Euros squad with Helander?

We've just signed a couple of free transfers, got that guy Fashion Sakala for the forward positions, & signed Lundstrum & the guy from Bournemouth coming in that we signed in January for midfield, although they've apparently found a heart issue with him.

We apparently bid for another midfielder Veerman from Heerenven. Wondering if that could be because someone like Kamara might be off.
I think both of them will be fine. Sterfeld never made the squad, but he looks a defender. I think it's a cert you will have a few moving on. Just the way it is, when either of us get any good players It's just a matter of time before they are off to better league's and triple money. We need another six players at least. Should have them all in by the end of next season knowing our board

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.