Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Hard game tonight againsts Hearts and whatever cheating Rangers fan bastard ref, the SPFL send to fuck us up.

Need to be good tonight. Unkike the Gers, when we are shite we dont get a helping hand.

Boyd the Sevconian mouthpiece going mad about our goal. Berra told him to take off his blue tinted specs snd calm doon. Tight, but clearly on. Sky never showed this. And last night we had a full rangers panel not tonight. Boyd the inarticulate blabbering **** loved by his fellow gers at scottish Sky. He gets a gig becaise he supports Rangers. Get it up ye boyd you fucking wanker.

Attachments

• IMG-20211202-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20211202-WA0004.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 13
Heartz fans when a they get a dodgy decision at Ibrox … Rangers get all the decisions, why do we bother

When they get a dodgy offside goal against them at the Piggery tonight…. The old firm get all the decisions, why do we bother

Robbie Neilson must have been at a different game. Hes claiming they matched us first half and dominated second. Fuck me, just shows you what being three weeks away from applying for Universal.Credit can do to a guy.

Fucking delusional.

Robbie Neilson must have been at a different game. Hes claiming they matched us first half and dominated second. Fuck me, just shows you what being three weeks away from applying for Universal.Credit can do to a guy.

Fucking delusional.
Even game , Ref edged it for ra Shellik

Even game , Ref edged it for ra Shellik
Even my arse. Are you related to Robbie? We played some lovely stuff. Hearts gave a good account of themselves for 25 minutes second half. First half we had nearly 80% possession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.