Celtic Thread - 2021/22

Fuck me, I've heard it all now. We are bigoted? We aren't in the same fucking galaxy of sectarian bigotry as you lot. How about this? Is this ok? Just banter? Nothing to see?

The 40 minutes of singing IRA shit in the second half at the Etihad would go against your view.

Any chance this tit for tat nonsense of videos can stop.

Yes, fair do's Benny. Gets the subject off football. Anyway, 9 wins from 10 in the league I think, no denying Celtic are looking much improved. We are in for an interesting festive season before the New Year game.

Can't see Celtic dropping any points the way they are playing, Rangers have a couple of hard games away to Hearts & Aberdeen in the next few weeks that I can't say i'm overly confident with.

Good Morning Vietnam. Anyway, irs right to call it a day with the vid clips. Both away day fans have a tendency to make a **** of it.

I watched the game back and it was even better than i remembered. Fucking outstanding. The great thing for us, is we went from fearing it would take a while, to now knowing we are playing the best football in the country and looking like we have a great chance to win back the title. Who knows maybe even another treble.

Our board of useless cunts excelled themselves these last years by taking being complacent, dithering, useless shitebags, who failed to see Rangers improve, never prepared us for a single CL and lost us hundreds of millions to save a tenner. The bellends are still there, and their farcical attempts to sign Howe showed everybody who didnt already know, that they are always our biggest threat. It turned out better by getting Ange. Not by design though, by desperation.

He has us playing great stuff and if we get those three other Japanese players we move up another wee notch. Our defence have improved vastly by our standard, which if I'm honest, was barely above fucking hilariously embarressing. CCV is an excellent, no nonsense good defender, who also has a good pass in him. and Sterfelt has been given his name back, I called him Arsefelt and he deserved that moniker. But, fair play to him, hes coming on fast. Still has a fuck up in him, but he was averaging at least eight every game. My Valium consumption has fell off a cliff, since the days I wanted to throw that **** off another cliff.

Up front Jota, Kyogo and the JLeague top scoer Maegvbdo, or something like that. Looks brilliant. Rogic is playing out his skin and McGreggor and Turnbull are playing great too. Hatate the Jan target is a holding midfielder who can score, so stronger there too and Big Joe has been fucking brilliant for us. Makes the odd howler pass, or worse, but he has solidified the defence, by fucking terrifying them, when they fuck up. To great saves and brilliant counter attack long passes. Love the ****. And we now have a guy we all love and are behind whats hes trying to do. Looking forward to the rest of the season not behind the couch. It has been a while. Dont get me wrong, I like behind the couch, cosy as, but not for the football. Let battle be joined.

Oh and, Brendan who?

SPL table
FF8etKSWQAIhUFV

SPL table
FF8etKSWQAIhUFV
From the hilarity of Ange being appointed, a message from my Bluenose pal summed that up, "the gift thst just keeps giving," Well, lets just say he's not so chipper now. In fact Chipper isnt remotely where he is. He is worried. And so he should be. And so should you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.