Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was watching Saturdays game again as a fast technically superior team took them to the cleaners. I bet you Ajax don’t get anywhere near winning it, but Real will be in the mix.

We played some good stuff and should have scored 3, Rangers are so slow and don’t have a single player who can cut a pass forward.

Aberdeen on Saturday and who knows, my prediction that Gio would be sacked or resigned by October seems on. Ally was ragin. He won’t be alone.

We've just seen their biggest rival pumped 4-0 75% possession to Ajax , 17-4 shots.

SPL back to garbage tier in everyone's mind.
You lost to Real and every one of your players cost more than our whole team. You have to put things into perspective. We score and it’s a different story. We took them in but they have world class players all over the park. Our battle is against the other two. It was from the off.

I thought I was watching Saturdays game again as a fast technically superior team took them to the cleaners. I bet you Ajax don’t get anywhere near winning it, but Real will be in the mix.

We played some good stuff and should have scored 3, Rangers are so slow and don’t have a single player who can cut a pass forward.

Aberdeen on Saturday and who knows, my prediction that Gio would be sacked or resigned by October seems on. Ally was ragin. He won’t be alone.

You can talk about speed and technical ability all day. Tonight was about not even trying though. I think he's done already now.

You can talk about speed and technical ability all day. Tonight was about not even trying though. I think he's done already now.
Lose on Saturday and he will jump before he is pushed.

If he does go, who would you think you could get?

I’ve heard Australia have some great coaches. ;)

Lose on Saturday and he will jump before he is pushed.

If he does go, who would you think you could get?

I’ve heard Australia have some great coaches. ;)

Australia you say? What's Tony Vidmar up to? ;-)

Feck knows, heard Tommy Tuchel is available though. Tough choice between him and Scott Parker!

Tried to reach out to my big blue nose pal last night. He must be having problems with his phone, he’s usually so talkative. I just can’t imagine why he doesn’t want to talk to his best pal. Funny old game. ;)

The difference in mentality

"There's no point getting to play the best, to test yourself against the best and then shy away from it. I see these games as a chance to stamp our own identity on them. I feel the responsibility to bring this football club to this level. Our fans deserve to see their club competing again the likes of Real Madrid on a regular basis. I mean really competing and every year we want to be that bit closer than the season before." - Ange Postecoglou.

"To compete in Champions League you need millions. Otherwise you can't compete, if you look at all the teams we will face they sell players for millions, Ajax and Liverpool the same. I think for us to compete, it's too much to ask." - Giovanni van Bronckhorst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.