Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ I loathe this club. Disgusting feral fans. To think they wanted to join the PL, not a cat in hells chance. There would be uproar.

I even object to their poxy results from their Sunday league being read out in final score. No one is interested in England. Much rather club results from LaLiga, Serie A read out.

Always had a soft spot for Celtic since watching them win the European cup but that ended yesterday.
Not when they threw bottles of piss and spat at Blues in that pre-season friendly in 1992?

Or when they ripped out and smashed up seats at the Etihad and threw a brick at a child in the street in the pre-season friendly in 2008?

It when they spent about 40 minutes singing pro-IRA songs at the Etihad in 2016?

Christ I loathe this club. Disgusting feral fans. To think they wanted to join the PL, not a cat in hells chance. There would be uproar.

I even object to their poxy results from their Sunday league being read out in final score. No one is interested in England. Much rather club results from LaLiga, Serie A read out.
I’m going to be honest, as much as these are utter twats; I’d love a full British league system, I think it would be fucking brilliant!

I’m going to be honest, as much as these are utter twats; I’d love a full British league system, I think it would be fucking brilliant!
Haha!! There is a certain 'car crash rubber necker' attraction to having the Scottish teams in our league structure.
Having those "big" 2 down battling in league 2 would be fun.

Was very unlikley but will now never happen. They will be forever remembered for this pathetic showing. Classless attention seeking twats, I hope they all burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.