Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep building the squad up.

It's marching season for Rangers so they'll be preoccupied for a couple of weeks.
We are. We will bring n at least three imo. A CB, hopefully Itakura, hopefully Souza and Mmaee a striker. To be honest I don’t think we will get any of them, but I trust Ange to get real quality as he has with everyone he has signed. Happy days.

Reactions: mat

It's marching season for Rangers so they'll be preoccupied for a couple of weeks.
Some of them, but not all, love a march. Last season the marched all the way to the top of the hill, then we helped them march all the way back down, and now that’s they’re down we want to keep it that way.

Reactions: mat
If you want to post pish like this put it in the Rangers thread would you? We could spend the season doing the tit for tat garbage. I thought we agreed to keep it to football and not one upmanship?
It is football related , he was singing IRA songs a Celtc supporters function in Vegas baby

Believe it or not, flutes, drums, bands and marching isn't just exclusive for the 1 side.

Believe it or not, flutes, drums, bands and marching isn't just exclusive for the 1 side.
Yes we both have classless cunts who don’t see how embarrassing and classless that all is. One side vastly more than the other, but you’re technically correct.

We are. We will bring n at least three imo. A CB, hopefully Itakura, hopefully Souza and Mmaee a striker. To be honest I don’t think we will get any of them, but I trust Ange to get real quality as he has with everyone he has signed. Happy days.
Itakura appears to be staying in Germany but at Borussia Mönchengladbach.

I read that earlier. Never thought we would get him but still shit when it’s confirmed.
Hasn’t moved for a king’s ransom so presumably he’s enjoying living and playing on the continent. They’ve just appointed Farke who was at Norwich City last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.