Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict a team from Glasgow will win the league. And that there will be some IRA/UVF songs along the way. And that both sides will claim to have ‘done away with all that bigoted, papist/royalist shite’. On verra...
I predict that a team from Liverpool or one from Manchester will win the EPL. You don’t have the religious horseshit spouted by people who never fucking go to church. So, you win. But, it’s a two horse race down there too.

Not sure how relevant being 10 years ago now but Anges second championship year for Brisbane going back to back was probably the highest level the game has been played in this country. The team went undefeated for a record amount over 30 games from memory, but the actual style was unbelievable. No other team came close to them. Some games was like watching a different sport.

If he is given the resources with a full off season I wouldn't be surprised if he turned many heads in CL and reackon it wouldn't be crazy to get into the knock-out stages.
I said I would take 3rd place. A draw with a team like Frankfurt and Benfica in our group as the top two, some good signings we have a chance. Get two top teams in the group then it’s 3rd place we realistically are fighting for.

I predict that a team from Liverpool or one from Manchester will win the EPL. You don’t have the religious horseshit spouted by people who never fucking go to church. So, you win. But, it’s a two horse race down there too.
Good post.
Here is this seasons challenge.
Keep all the Scottish teams threads for football only.No religious bullshit.

Good post.
I’m an atheist so that suits me. It’s when certain parties try to castigate a whole people because they are bigoted bastards that I react. I shouldn’t, but I do and always will. You will never see me starting that shit.

Good post.
I actually thought about having a joint Celtic/Rangers thread, as a lot of the time, last season, we seemed to be discussing Rangers in the Celtic thread and vice versa.

I actually thought about having a joint Celtic/Rangers thread, as a lot of the time, last season, we seemed to be discussing Rangers in the Celtic thread and vice versa.
They started it ;)

They were so full of vim and vinegar early doors,when they had already bought a can of silver polish for the trophy and had it won. Obviously our Qualification failure encouraged them. Kris Boyd told them Ange should go home and being one of their more intellectual thinkers, they believed him.

For my part, I felt compelled to go in theirs and spread the love. I have a lot of love, you know that Vienna.

Would it be worth sending any of our younger players there on loan?

Callum Doyle could do a good job at centre back and Tommy Doyle in midfield.

Opportunity to play in the Champions League group stage would be great for them and I think they would both do good jobs for Celtic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.